List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Hates GWEN??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Hates GWEN??????

Started by shorty23 at 2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 04:56PM, Views: 11157, Replies: 162
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #151   2008/06/26 02:29PM
    Re: Who Hates GWEN??????
    Theresa16

i hate gwen and she is too boring for ethan

#152   2008/06/26 05:57PM
    Theresafan18

gwen is just evil....i can't wait till the end and all her lies finally come out i just wish it didn't take this long for ethan to see what kind of person qwen is....can't wait

#153   2008/06/27 04:43PM
    pAsSiOnLuVeR101

i right there with u gwen is a B.Y.T.C.H i dont liek her or her mother. I weish Ethan could see rght through her devilish ways. I also wish Theresa will just tell Etham that she is alive because she knows that Jaunita is close to them.

Gwen if u r reading this

We Hate U

#154   2008/06/27 05:08PM
    SamuraiJediS...

I 've always liked Liza Huber, but I loathe to say the least her character. Why is it that Gwen always finds out things first and everyone else whenever?

#155   2008/06/27 08:00PM
    Teenie

Quote destes: Theresa has slapped her mother and her mother has slapped Theresa. They are both wrong.

putting your hands on Mommy is not right. There may be circumstances when a daughter does that hitting....but don't lash out at Mommy, just because she may dis agree with you over a Married man named Ethan. Ka POW!!! she hits mom........And no....I do not hate Gwen....

#156   2008/06/27 08:28PM
    Teenie

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL: I 've always liked Liza Huber, but I loathe to say the least her character. Why is it that Gwen always finds out things first and everyone else whenever?

Remember Teresa chose to step. Ethan and gwen was not even married. But something happenned. Teresa became an assistant to Ivy....

#157   2008/06/27 09:29PM
    destes

Gwen and Ethan were not even engaged. The job with Ivy fell in Theresa's lap when Ivy told Pilar that maybe her daughter could be her assistant.

Theresa became Ivy's assistant and Ethan fell in love with her.

#158   2008/06/27 09:36PM
    souljaaa.giirl

well i loooooove theresa so i guess i hate qwen
    lool
    she's soo evil natuarly, like theresa aint no mother theresa when it comes to her MAN ♥ but when she about her daily life, you can really see how they both differ!

#159   2008/06/28 08:37AM
    Teenie

Quote destes: Gwen and Ethan were not even engaged. The job with Ivy fell in Theresa's lap when Ivy told Pilar that maybe her daughter could be her assistant.

Ethan has NEVER fell in love......Let's keep it real.

#160   2008/06/28 02:29PM
    thestar

Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes: Gwen and Ethan were not even engaged. The job with Ivy fell in Theresa's lap when Ivy told Pilar that maybe her daughter could be her assistant.

Ethan has NEVER fell in love......Let's keep it real.

what are you talking about teenie? DO YOU SEE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT THERESA ...not even theresa, GERTRUDE AS WELL.. as if he knows that gertrude is theresa, he always talks to her... ethan has never fell in love? haha ok sure, then he didnt fall in love with your lovely gwen either... if he NEVER fell in love, yup not even gwen then... but he did fall in love... do you see how mad he was when theresa died? and what he was saying? .." i wish she was here right now " ...he talks about theresa 24/7 to gertrude, how he wants to be with theresa and not gwen but hes doing it for the kids and hes moving on... ok so tecnically that doesnt mean he loves gwen if hes recommiting for REASONS..
    1. because theresas dead
    2. for the kids
    3. moving on becaue theresa wont be alive..
    is what the reasons are, and thats sad that gwen can only have ethan by chance... like theresa dieing, wow.. haha and yet theresa is still the only thing on ethans mind

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list