List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Hates GWEN??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Hates GWEN??????

Started by shorty23 at 2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 04:56PM, Views: 10953, Replies: 162
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #141   2008/06/19 05:28PM
    Re: Who Hates GWEN??????
    MoMo

i'm way behind and i haven't watched in forever but i've hated gwen since the show started, i've always been "team theresa"

#142   2008/06/20 12:41PM
    Teenie

Quote shorty23: I hate Gwen wish she is tooken of the show or die or go somewhere awy from harmony !! ETHAN and thersa belong together she and her stupid mother mess everything up for ethan and theresa and i hope now that Gwen is passing this new baby boy has his nad hers i hope he gets a DNA test and it proves the baby isn't his andif it is i hope he takes the baby from her nad i hope theresa helps nad be's amother to the baby boy with ethan caus ethat is what Gwen Did to theresa got ethan to take awy jane and Gwen raised her that is messed up!!! I hope when theresa and ethan got married or somewhere close to that time, theresa got pregnat with ethan's baby!!! They been intiment alot lately and when theresa was married to jared remember she said about having a bay, she was sleeping with ethan way more, and i know for a fact thresa would do anything to have ethen baby not jared's so i hope she is pregant and blows gwen away!!!! Ethan will forgive her so fast!! They made that baby out of love and same with little ethan , jane was conceived a revenge thing!!! I hope theresa gets pregnat agin with ethan baby now that gwen is aying The new baby boy is her nad his, yeah right get i life GWEN, nobody likes you!! Leave Theresa and ETHAN alone!!!!!

anyone have comments!!!!??????????

Today is June 19th, 2008....Who is here? No idiots allowed.....Teenie.

#143   2008/06/20 12:55PM
    Teenie

Quote JUSTINAB:
    Quote MrsTerri: I cant stand Gwen and her mother Rebecca.. all they do is follow Theresa around and plot their next move..Rebecca cannot "act" to save her life. She dont have a real role to play now other than a grandmother..

I cant even stand gwen and her mom, its like her mother never has antying going on shes always just standing in the strangest places at the weirdest times... i just dont get it- does this lady not have anything better to dothen stand there watching everyone?

at least Gwen NEVER Smacked or hit the u know what out of her mommy (Rebecca) ....Teresa does it like a every day thing to her mommy name Pilar...And some folks think it is ok....NO WAY!!!! YUCKKKKK. how would you do mommy like that? you suck B!!!

#144   2008/06/20 12:59PM
    bubble303

Quote all4babe: Ooooh a shorty post, been a while since I sen one of these . Just dropping in to say "STOP BEING SO MEAN!!!"

LOL

Go Gwen Go

#145   2008/06/21 01:33AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Teenie:
    Quote shorty23: I hate Gwen wish she is tooken of the show or die or go somewhere awy from harmony !! ETHAN and thersa belong together she and her stupid mother mess everything up for ethan and theresa and i hope now that Gwen is passing this new baby boy has his nad hers i hope he gets a DNA test and it proves the baby isn't his andif it is i hope he takes the baby from her nad i hope theresa helps nad be's amother to the baby boy with ethan caus ethat is what Gwen Did to theresa got ethan to take awy jane and Gwen raised her that is messed up!!! I hope when theresa and ethan got married or somewhere close to that time, theresa got pregnat with ethan's baby!!! They been intiment alot lately and when theresa was married to jared remember she said about having a bay, she was sleeping with ethan way more, and i know for a fact thresa would do anything to have ethen baby not jared's so i hope she is pregant and blows gwen away!!!! Ethan will forgive her so fast!! They made that baby out of love and same with little ethan , jane was conceived a revenge thing!!! I hope theresa gets pregnat agin with ethan baby now that gwen is aying The new baby boy is her nad his, yeah right get i life GWEN, nobody likes you!! Leave Theresa and ETHAN alone!!!!!

anyone have comments!!!!??????????

Today is June 19th, 2008....Who is here? No idiots allowed.....Teenie.
    LoL Teenie this thread was made Sept.07 someone had too go back at least 25 pages too dig this bad boy up..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/21 01:36AM
    #146   2008/06/21 12:11PM
    destes

Theresa has slapped her mother and her mother has slapped Theresa. They are both wrong.

#147   2008/06/23 04:23PM
    Anonymous16

Quote tcrow: i cant stand gwen never could since the show has been on, and all tess needs to do is write the same letter agian. and i also think even if gwen and ethan do the commitment ceramony and tess comes back ethan will drop that b!tch flat on her face. i know it's just t.v. lol but i always say i wish they would put me on that show. i would show them how do do it lol

Although i dont agree with you, but we both been wishing for the same thing that is to be on passions, trust me all of you theresa fans out there, y'all would love me,.

#148   2008/06/23 04:27PM
    Anonymous16

Quote TheresaFan35: Yes, I totally hate Gwen too and I realy don't think baby Jonathan is Ethan's. I think it's Alistair's. I remember the one time she was tied up and screaming her head off, as if in terror. She never did explain that to her mother. Theresa is running out out of time. I hope she reveals herself soon.

Wow what planet you from? ooo you don't think jonathan is ethan's , so hate cuz she finally have a child , i know all of you thought she was baren, she aint, and get this DNA don't lie, if he wasn't ethan's lil e wouldn't be able to save him, so they are related.

#149   2008/06/25 02:16PM
    Marleysmommy...

I don't hate Gwen I just like Theresa more.

#150   2008/06/25 05:53PM
    chacara

I REALLY HATE GWEN she needs to get a life i mean really to know she iz alwayz gona be 2nd bestbut yet dont care dont she have any pride she needs to leave ETHAN alone so he can be with the one he truly loves n it aint her.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list