List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Hates GWEN??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Hates GWEN??????

Started by shorty23 at 2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 04:56PM, Views: 11145, Replies: 162
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #131   2008/06/17 04:59PM
    Re: Who Hates GWEN??????
    passion_girl

Quote Angeleyes: I absolutly HATE Gwen with a Passion!!! She drives me crazy!! I jst cant stand her like atall. And her face jst drives me nuts If i record the show half the time when Gwen starts going off i jst fast fwd. She should die!! But not b4 all her secrets are exposed

Sure blame gwen for all of Theresa's problem? Unbelieveable all those things theresa have done so far y'all can never see it.

#132   2008/06/17 10:30PM
    destes

Let's see, Theresa is having to disguise herself right now, because Gwen is blackmailing her mother. Because Gwen had her mother call Juanita.

Theresa has done some things, BUT she is always caught. Gwen does horrible things and she never gets caught. So I am looking forward having Ethan find out that Gwen is a horrible, evil person.

#133   2008/06/18 02:15PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote Angeleyes: I absolutly HATE Gwen with a Passion!!! She drives me crazy!! I jst cant stand her like atall. And her face jst drives me nuts If i record the show half the time when Gwen starts going off i jst fast fwd. She should die!! But not b4 all her secrets are exposed

Sure blame gwen for all of Theresa's problem? Unbelieveable all those things theresa have done so far y'all can never see it.

Yes, we all know Theresa has done some awful stuff, but she does it for love. Gwen does the stuff because she is pure evil. She didn't ruin Ethan's life by outing him as being a Bennett and not a Crane. She's not trying to get a whole bunch of innocent people killed. So, you all think it's ok that Gwen is trying to have the whole family murdered? She should have stayed gone. Ethan didn't try and get her back, but everytime Theresa tells him to forget her, he begs her to stay.

#134   2008/06/18 04:51PM
    passion_girl

Quote luvinethanandtheresa:
    Quote passion_girl:

Yes, we all know Theresa has done some awful stuff, but she does it for love. Gwen does the stuff because she is pure evil. She didn't ruin Ethan's life by outing him as being a Bennett and not a Crane. She's not trying to get a whole bunch of innocent people killed. So, you all think it's ok that Gwen is trying to have the whole family murdered? She should have stayed gone. Ethan didn't try and get her back, but everytime Theresa tells him to forget her, he begs her to stay.

U know what's funny she always have excuses when ever she is caught, ooo ethan i only did it because i love u? please i'm getting tired od that same old line and so is ethan. In front of ethan God can she put on a show for him all sweet and innocent, but the moment he turned his back SHE'S A SHE DEVIL ,
    please stop pretending, we all know your true colours by now.

#135   2008/06/18 06:56PM
    thestar

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote passion_girl:

U know what's funny she always have excuses when ever she is caught, ooo ethan i only did it because i love u? please i'm getting tired od that same old line and so is ethan. In front of ethan God can she put on a show for him all sweet and innocent, but the moment he turned his back SHE'S A SHE DEVIL ,

oh sure what about all the things gwen did?
    gwen is lucky she has ethan and to be lucky to have a man isnt true love, shes lucky because theresa "died" but before that ever happend theresa was still with ethan, just pointing it out. SHES LUCKY

how is she a devil when she turns her back from ethan? shes emotionally actually... so what are you talking about? just stop taking please, your not proving anything.

#136   2008/06/18 08:46PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote passion_girl:

Ethan must not be getting sick of hearing her same line. He kept going back for more. Gwen makes up some dumb excuses. Ethan is a moron for believing a word that Gwen says. She has lied so much it has become second nature to her. She doesn't care who she hurts. Willing to kill Little E, Jane, Marty and Maria. Shoot!! Even her own son.

#137   2008/06/18 09:30PM
    tcrow

i cant stand gwen never could since the show has been on, and all tess needs to do is write the same letter agian. and i also think even if gwen and ethan do the commitment ceramony and tess comes back ethan will drop that b!tch flat on her face. i know it's just t.v. lol but i always say i wish they would put me on that show. i would show them how do do it lol

#138   2008/06/19 12:37PM
    destes

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote passion_girl:

Ethan must not be getting sick of hearing her same line. He kept going back for more. Gwen makes up some dumb excuses. Ethan is a moron for believing a word that Gwen says. She has lied so much it has become second nature to her. She doesn't care who she hurts. Willing to kill Little E, Jane, Marty and Maria. Shoot!! Even her own son.

The problem is Ethan has never seen the lying side of Gwen. Hopefully he will soon.

#139   2008/06/19 03:01PM
    TheresaFan35

Yes, I totally hate Gwen too and I realy don't think baby Jonathan is Ethan's. I think it's Alistair's. I remember the one time she was tied up and screaming her head off, as if in terror. She never did explain that to her mother. Theresa is running out out of time. I hope she reveals herself soon.

#140   2008/06/19 03:20PM
    goodwitch1956

I hated her from day one just never liked her at all

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list