List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Hates GWEN??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Hates GWEN??????

Started by shorty23 at 2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 04:56PM, Views: 11025, Replies: 162
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #121   2008/06/14 02:54AM
    Re: Who Hates GWEN??????
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote Laura Brant: I hate Gwen, I yell at the t.v when she comes on. The only good thing about Passions going off the air is maybe old Gwenie will get what she deserves. I am new to the boards. When I click on a smiley face to insert I just get a face made out of computer fonts not the fun graphics. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Laura Go Thersa and Ethan!!!!!
    You're not doing nothing wrong just click on add post and the smiley you chose will show

#122   2008/06/14 09:19AM
    destes

Quote passion_girl: There is no reason to hate Gwen. WHY HATE GWEN? Cause she's married to Ethan now that's not fair. OK for the pass 8-9 years what if Theresa was the one with Ethan ( WHEN ETHAN FIRST COME TO HARMONY) and Gwen was the Plotting to steal him away, a man she doesn't even know or met. And become Theresa's best friend so she can actually have him, how would Y'ALL FEEL. LET'S SAY FOR PASS 8-9 YEARS GWEN WAS THE OTHER WOMAN AND THERESA WAS THE ONE WITH ETHAN. FELL FREE TO POST I WOULD LIKE TO HEARS Y'ALL VIEWS ON THIS. BUT REMEMBER ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS SO FAR TTHERESA HAS DONE DON'T MATTER, SHE'S IN GWEN'S PLACE NOW ON.

The difference between Gwen and Theresa is Ethan is in love with Theresa. Had Theresa known Ethan first and he loves her the way he loves her, he wouldn't have given Gwen a second look.

Also, if Theresa were the first to meet Ethan, then she would be playing the part of Gwen.

#123   2008/06/14 11:35AM
    luvinethanan...

Quote destes:
    Quote passion_girl: There is no reason to hate Gwen. WHY HATE GWEN? Cause she's married to Ethan now that's not fair. OK for the pass 8-9 years what if Theresa was the one with Ethan ( WHEN ETHAN FIRST COME TO HARMONY) and Gwen was the Plotting to steal him away, a man she doesn't even know or met. And become Theresa's best friend so she can actually have him, how would Y'ALL FEEL. LET'S SAY FOR PASS 8-9 YEARS GWEN WAS THE OTHER WOMAN AND THERESA WAS THE ONE WITH ETHAN. FELL FREE TO POST I WOULD LIKE TO HEARS Y'ALL VIEWS ON THIS. BUT REMEMBER ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS SO FAR TTHERESA HAS DONE DON'T MATTER, SHE'S IN GWEN'S PLACE NOW ON.

The difference between Gwen and Theresa is Ethan is in love with Theresa. Had Theresa known Ethan first and he loves her the way he loves her, he wouldn't have given Gwen a second look.

Also, if Theresa were the first to meet Ethan, then she would be playing the part of Gwen.

Ok, Gwen WAS married to Ethan, but did you miss the episode where both Ethan and Gwen signed the divorce papers? Renewing their vows my butt. More like getting remarried. Gwen is playing Ethan for a fool, but Theresa will be there to stop and make Gwen look like the mutt she is. You can't help who you fall in love with. Obviously Ethan and Gwen's love and relationship wasn't very strong or else he never would have given Theresa a second glance. If he would have met Theresa first, then he never would have given Gwen the time of day.

#124   2008/06/14 12:40PM
    destes

Gwen told Ethan that the divorce wasn't valid, but that never made sense to me. I think she told him to keep him. I think that is why she is pushing the recommittment ceremony. Just because she didn't tell ethan about Jonathan, I don't see how that would make the divorce invalid. She didn't put Ethan's name as Jonathans Father on the birth certificate, plus the divorce could be valid and they could add the custody arrangement, just like they were never married.

#125   2008/06/16 08:41AM
    DeVine_Right

Yeah I hate Gwen too and never have been a fan of hers. She does not deserve Ethan he might love her so to speak but only b/c he is a "good guy" and he has sympathy for her as well.Gwen and Rebecca contributed to Theresa's death (to their knowledge)other wise she'd be Gwen who?? Gwen and Rebecca have been setting Theresa up from the time they knew she loved Ethan and Ethan loved her back. In the end I believe Tess will get her man and her family. And just maybe Gwen could hook up Jonathan's "real father".

#126   2008/06/16 10:33AM
    destes

You are right and when Ethan finds out all Gwen's evil deeds over the years, I am sure he will no longer have any sympathy for her, only disgust.

#127   2008/06/16 05:28PM
    passion_girl

leave my gwenie alone.

#128   2008/06/16 07:53PM
    luvinethanan...

Quote passion_girl: leave my gwenie alone.

Gwen has done so many evil things to Ethan because she is evil and selfish. Theresa does it all out of love for Ethan. Why do you like Gwen so much? She screwed Ethan's life up by outing him as not being a Crane.

#129   2008/06/17 12:41PM
    destes

She also screwed his life up by not moving on and letting Ethan be with the women he loves.

#130   2008/06/17 03:12PM
    Angeleyes

I absolutly HATE Gwen with a Passion!!! She drives me crazy!! I jst cant stand her like atall. And her face jst drives me nuts If i record the show half the time when Gwen starts going off i jst fast fwd. She should die!! But not b4 all her secrets are exposed

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list