List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Hates GWEN??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Hates GWEN??????

Started by shorty23 at 2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 04:56PM, Views: 11204, Replies: 162
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2008/06/11 03:00PM
    Re: Who Hates GWEN??????
    all4babe

Ooooh a shorty post, been a while since I sen one of these . Just dropping in to say "STOP BEING SO MEAN!!!"

#112   2008/06/12 06:28AM
    passionsfan01

I cannot stand Gwenilla. She is worse than allister I think. She needs to be the one that gets killed at the end judt for what she did and is still doing to Theresas family. I hope that Ethan finds out everything that she kept from him and lied to him about.

#113   2008/06/12 03:52PM
    passion_girl

Quote destes: Yes, he may have choosen to marry Gwen, but not out of love for her. Out of duty to the child growning in Gwen. A loveless marriage never works. When two people get married it should be because the are in love with each other, not to give a baby a name. Very sad.

There is no reason to hate Gwen. WHY HATE GWEN? Cause she's married to Ethan now that's not fair. OK for the pass 8-9 years what if Theresa was the one with Ethan ( WHEN ETHAN FIRST COME TO HARMONY) and Gwen was the one Plotting to steal him away, a man she doesn't even know or met. And become Theresa's best friend so she can actually have him, how would Y'ALL FEEL. FOR THE PASS 8-9 YEARS GWEN WAS THE OTHER WOMAN AND THERESA WAS THE ONE WITH ETHAN. FELL FREE TO POST I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR Y'ALL VIEWS ON THIS. BUT REMEMBER ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS SO FAR THERESA HAS DONE DON'T MATTER, SHE'S IN GWEN'S PLACE NOW ON.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/12 03:56PM
    #114   2008/06/12 05:25PM
    passion_girl

There is no reason to hate Gwen. WHY HATE GWEN? Cause she's married to Ethan now that's not fair. OK for the pass 8-9 years what if Theresa was the one with Ethan ( WHEN ETHAN FIRST COME TO HARMONY) and Gwen was the Plotting to steal him away, a man she doesn't even know or met. And become Theresa's best friend so she can actually have him, how would Y'ALL FEEL. LET'S SAY FOR PASS 8-9 YEARS GWEN WAS THE OTHER WOMAN AND THERESA WAS THE ONE WITH ETHAN. FELL FREE TO POST I WOULD LIKE TO HEARS Y'ALL VIEWS ON THIS. BUT REMEMBER ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS SO FAR TTHERESA HAS DONE DON'T MATTER, SHE'S IN GWEN'S PLACE NOW ON.

#115   2008/06/12 05:52PM
    thestar

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote destes: Yes, he may have choosen to marry Gwen, but not out of love for her. Out of duty to the child growning in Gwen. A loveless marriage never works. When two people get married it should be because the are in love with each other, not to give a baby a name. Very sad.

There is no reason to hate Gwen. WHY HATE GWEN? Cause she's married to Ethan now that's not fair. OK for the pass 8-9 years what if Theresa was the one with Ethan ( WHEN ETHAN FIRST COME TO HARMONY) and Gwen was the one Plotting to steal him away, a man she doesn't even know or met. And become Theresa's best friend so she can actually have him, how would Y'ALL FEEL. FOR THE PASS 8-9 YEARS GWEN WAS THE OTHER WOMAN AND THERESA WAS THE ONE WITH ETHAN. FELL FREE TO POST I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR Y'ALL VIEWS ON THIS. BUT REMEMBER ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS SO FAR THERESA HAS DONE DON'T MATTER, SHE'S IN GWEN'S PLACE NOW ON.

umm did you ever think if ethan really loved gwen he wouldnt have gone to theresa when they first met? THATS BECAUSE RIGHT WHEN ETHAN SAW THERESA HE FELL IN LOVE, same with theresa, he wouldnt have gone to theresa if hee LOVED GWEN so she wasnt taking ethan away it was all ethans choice!!! ... and what about all the horrible things GWEN DID? huh? teaming up with juanita to KILL theresa? what about when ethan finds that out? have any reply to this? theresa does have secrets, but ethan wont be mad if he find out hes little ethans son, he feels like a son to him anyways, obviously... yes theresa is in gwens so called position, but do you see ethan? all he thinks about is theresa, that he actually went upstairs and looked at her personal things / pictures and kept saying "iremember this" with a smile on his face, not caring at the moment what and where gwen is, as well as reading theresas diary.. reply to THAT!

#116   2008/06/13 02:11AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote passion_girl: There is no reason to hate Gwen. WHY HATE GWEN? Cause she's married to Ethan now that's not fair. OK for the pass 8-9 years what if Theresa was the one with Ethan ( WHEN ETHAN FIRST COME TO HARMONY) and Gwen was the Plotting to steal him away, a man she doesn't even know or met. And become Theresa's best friend so she can actually have him, how would Y'ALL FEEL. LET'S SAY FOR PASS 8-9 YEARS GWEN WAS THE OTHER WOMAN AND THERESA WAS THE ONE WITH ETHAN. FELL FREE TO POST I WOULD LIKE TO HEARS Y'ALL VIEWS ON THIS. BUT REMEMBER ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS SO FAR TTHERESA HAS DONE DON'T MATTER, SHE'S IN GWEN'S PLACE NOW ON.
    Teresa would still get a pass cuz she cute.

#117   2008/06/13 02:33PM
    passion_girl

Quote thestar:
    Quote passion_girl:

umm did you ever think if ethan really loved gwen he wouldnt have gone to theresa when they first met? THATS BECAUSE RIGHT WHEN ETHAN SAW THERESA HE FELL IN LOVE, same with theresa, he wouldnt have gone to theresa if hee LOVED GWEN so she wasnt taking ethan away it was all ethans choice!!! ... and what about all the horrible things GWEN DID? huh? teaming up with juanita to KILL theresa? what about when ethan finds that out? have any reply to this? theresa does have secrets, but ethan wont be mad if he find out hes little ethans son, he feels like a son to him anyways, obviously... yes theresa is in gwens so called position, but do you see ethan? all he thinks about is theresa, that he actually went upstairs and looked at her personal things / pictures and kept saying "iremember this" with a smile on his face, not caring at the moment what and where gwen is, as well as reading theresas diary.. reply to THAT!

HUN.. THAT'S NOT WAT I ASK?

#118   2008/06/13 03:00PM
    k8ecup

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote passion_girl:

What do u ask?

#119   2008/06/13 04:56PM
    Laura Brant

I hate Gwen, I yell at the t.v when she comes on. The only good thing about Passions going off the air is maybe old Gwenie will get what she deserves. I am new to the boards. When I click on a smiley face to insert I just get a face made out of computer fonts not the fun graphics. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Laura Go Thersa and Ethan!!!!!

#120   2008/06/13 06:46PM
    thestar

Quote passion_girl:
    Quote thestar:
    Quote passion_girl:

ok you said that what if theresa was the first one who met ethan... well she wasnt and it was meant to be for her to meet him after, if he loved gwen (the women who he met first) he would of stayed with her and it wouldnt matter wether he saw theresa or not, he would just leave and stay with gwen... but when he saw theresa he just fell in love, it was all ethans choice, so stop hating... now gwen is the one plotting to keep ethan even with theresa 'dead' just because of little ethan... so just be quiet about this, you know what i said now is right, if you have something to say ill have something to say back, like i said before, ill have something to say back because hun you never prove your point... at the end theresa will have ethan, just watch and see.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list