List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Hates GWEN??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Hates GWEN??????

Started by shorty23 at 2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 04:56PM, Views: 11133, Replies: 162
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2007/10/21 02:00PM
    Re: Who Hates GWEN??????
    HorseandDolp...

I absolutely hate!!!!!!!!!! Gwen.

#102   2007/10/21 02:34PM
    all4babe

I don't understand how you people can hate gwen and love Theresa. Logically if your gonna hate Gwen you should despise Theresa because she has done a lot worse in the past, now Im not testifying that Gwen is a angel because we all know that she is not, but she is a saint when it compared to Theresa's character.

#103   2007/10/21 03:01PM
    destes

I think the things that Gwen has done is worse than Theresa. Gwen has intentionally gone after the Lopez-Fitzgerald's family. Pilar, Luis, Paloma, Miguel, have never done anything to hurt her, yet she destroyed all their jobs. Now, she is blackmailing Pilar, which is said to put all the Lopez-Fitzgerald's lives in danger, including Jane and Little Ethan whom she "claims" to love.

The things Gwen does is out of revenge and hatred for Theresa. She doesn't care who she hurt. Theresa on the other hand does what she does out of love. I don't agree with some of the things that Theresa has done, but she didn't do the things Gwen has done out of malice like Gwen.

#104   2007/10/21 03:40PM
    Teenie

Quote destes: I think the things that Gwen has done is worse than Theresa. Gwen has intentionally gone after the Lopez-Fitzgerald's family. Pilar, Luis, Paloma, Miguel, have never done anything to hurt her, yet she destroyed all their jobs. Now, she is blackmailing Pilar, which is said to put all the Lopez-Fitzgerald's lives in danger, including Jane and Little Ethan whom she "claims" to love.

The things Gwen does is out of revenge and hatred for Theresa. She doesn't care who she hurt. Theresa on the other hand does what she does out of love. I don't agree with some of the things that Theresa has done, but she didn't do the things Gwen has done out of malice like Gwen.

Out of love............Luis died. Cute little Endora made time go back. This hottie (luis) was dead. Now what? Endora made it like that luis death never happened. No thanks to teresa. Her big bro luis will always love her, she is his kid sis and he loves her so, so, so very much....He knows...Just like luis knows sheridan. Pack your bags, fancy.....you too tess.

#105   2007/10/21 04:48PM
    destes

Theresa was being blackmailed and yes Luis died. But Theresa didn't set it up, Gwen is the one that causes the disasters.

Theresa shouldn't have to give up on happiness because she is constantly being blackmailed. Yes, she didn't do what the blackmailer wanted, but she is not the one that killed Luis, it was the blackmailer.

#106   2007/10/21 05:35PM
    HorseandDolp...

Quote destes: Theresa was being blackmailed and yes Luis died. But Theresa didn't set it up, Gwen is the one that causes the disasters.

Theresa shouldn't have to give up on happiness because she is constantly being blackmailed. Yes, she didn't do what the blackmailer wanted, but she is not the one that killed Luis, it was the blackmailer.

You said it girl!!

#107   2007/10/22 04:06PM
    passions 4life

>( Yeah, i hate gwen too...i hate her so much that i would love to get on the show myself and kill her dead...or i wish that someone else would kill her. I don't think that new baby is hers....if you remember about last year i think the doctor told her that she could NEVER get pregnat and all of a sudden she shows up with this mystery baby. Who's baby is this exactly? Where did she get the new baby? She can't get pregnant. If you have an anwser to this please email me back at mbias_03@yahoo.com or if you just want to talk about passions just email me anytime. I can tell you anything you want to know...i've been watching this show for a long time. thanks bye.

#108   2007/10/22 04:16PM
    passions 4life

>( I don't think so, gwen is lying to ethan...that is not her child...if you remember correctly about a year ago...teh doctor told her SHE CAN NEVER HAVE CHILDREN EVER AGAIN. how can she have a child, when she can't get pregnat....ugh...anwser that one. Threasa and Ethan belong together....Threasa needs to tell ethan about his son...and forget about alister and her mother she needs to come clean with ethan.. she is doing exactly what Ivy has done to sam....keeping his son's identity away from the father...and that is not a smart move. please if you have any comments about this...email me back at mbias_03@yahoo.com

#109   2007/10/22 04:24PM
    passions 4life

?) Very true....well threasa tried to tell ethan the truth one time, he would not listen..and threasa tried to get the file from gwen but she burned it the big ole stove if you remember.....so noone will listen to thereasa, if ethan loves her like he says.....he should believe her...be doesn't. Instead he believed that toned faced b**** gwen when she said it was thresaa's fault that ethan's life got turned upside down...when all the time it was gwen and her big mouthed mother rebecca.
    have any questions or just want to talk, email me at mbias_3@yahoo.com

#110   2008/06/10 08:11PM
    possum2

I agree with you totally

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list