List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Hates GWEN??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Hates GWEN??????

Started by shorty23 at 2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 04:56PM, Views: 11200, Replies: 162
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2007/10/01 10:30AM
    Re: Who Hates GWEN??????
    AllieB

Quote k8ecup: It is a shame that people have to personally attack others! I have been a faithful watcher of Passions since day 1!! I have seen it all from When Gwen & Ethan were dating to them marrying out of obligation and finally marrying his true love Theresa.He obviously chose Theresa this time.It's so sad to see everyone denying he does not want Gwen.I don't know why either one would want a yutz like that anyway!!Considering your grammer it looks as though you are the first grader!
    According to your actions you is the one acting like the first grader. I have clearly stated how I feel about the situation so I'm done with you.No matter what you say I will always have my opionion about that crybaby Theresa. Let it go girl. I'm done with you for now.Have a bless day and the next time don't put out what you can't obvious take in.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/01 10:32AM
    #92   2007/10/01 10:33AM
    k8ecup

Quote AllieB:
    Quote k8ecup: It is a shame that people have to personally attack others! I have been a faithful watcher of Passions since day 1!! I have seen it all from When Gwen & Ethan were dating to them marrying out of obligation and finally marrying his true love Theresa.He obviously chose Theresa this time.It's so sad to see everyone denying he does not want Gwen.I don't know why either one would want a yutz like that anyway!!Considering your grammer it looks as though you are the first grader!
    Yeah, Whatever and no I am not an first grader, you is acting like one though. I have clearly stated how I feel about the situation so I'm done with you. Let it go girl. I'm done with you for now.Have a bless day and the next time don't put out what you can't obvious take in.

Same goes for you honey!! I'm sorry you have to be such a hipocritical person.Remember,Life's too short to get angry!!Have an awesome day!!!

#93   2007/10/01 12:33PM
    anna bella

Quote destes: Yes, he may have choosen to marry Gwen, but not out of love for her. Out of duty to the child growning in Gwen. A loveless marriage never works. When two people get married it should be because the are in love with each other, not to give a baby a name. Very sad.

If Ethan married Gwen simply out of obligation for a child, then why didn't he marry Theresa when the DNA test said she was Jane's biological mother?
    It's because Ethan will always love Gwen!

#94   2007/10/01 06:12PM
    LovelySwirls

I don't care to much for Gwen. But if there wasn't Gwen, then what other female would cause trouble for Theresa and Ethan?

#95   2007/10/01 11:40PM
    destes

He couldn't marry Theresa because he was already married to Gwen. Since he and Gwen broke up, he has said on more than one occasion, that he can FINALLY be the one that he loves. He has even said it in front of Gwen, that he has loved Theresa for ALL these years and finally they can be together.

#96   2007/10/02 04:42AM
    Teenie

Quote destes: He couldn't marry Theresa because he was already married to Gwen. Since he and Gwen broke up, he has said on more than one occasion, that he can FINALLY be the one that he loves. He has even said it in front of Gwen, that he has loved Theresa for ALL these years and finally they can be together.

I don't hate Gwen.

#97   2007/10/02 10:40AM
    AllieB

Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:
    Yeah, Whatever and no I am not an first grader, you is acting like one though. I have clearly stated how I feel about the situation so I'm done with you. Let it go girl. I'm done with you for now.Have a bless day and the next time don't put out what you can't obvious take in.

Same goes for you honey!! I'm sorry you have to be such a hipocritical person.Remember,Life's too short to get angry!!Have an awesome day!!!

Excuse me I am not angry. I am to bless to be stress understand. I am going to be a woman about this an ignore childish remarks like this. Because, I have 3 kids at home and if I want to play I have them to play with. Not some stranger that can't take it when other people disagrees with them. Now you have a great day and smile because you is the angry one

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/02 10:44AM
    #98   2007/10/21 04:24AM
    Teenie

Quote AllieB:
    Quote MrsTerri: I cant stand Gwen and her mother Rebecca.. all they do is follow Theresa around and plot their next move..Rebecca cannot "act" to save her life. She dont have a real role to play now other than a grandmother..

To begin with Rebecca is a wonderful actress as a matter of fact one of the best on Passions. Secondly they always following Threasa because they know the lil S-ut is always up to something.

Heck yes! Too funny! Im lol! And you are soooooo right! this chick teresa is always up to something....But teresa never did her homework. She knows nothing about .......That is why teresa Will never be content. She may have ethan....just his body. She will always be looking over her shoulder. Because she is so in the dark about how ethan Still feels about gwen.

#99   2007/10/21 04:35AM
    Teenie

Quote shelligirl: I think Gwen is really sad that with all her money. She wouldn't try to move on. So many high school games going on between the two. They should get Jerry Springer in there no so they can wrestle and knock some IV poles around and stuff. She could do alot better than Ethan? He is so weak. He can't stop going between those two. Yuck that is gross.
    It makes me feel that, even if you have all that money you still have no class or morals.
    I think she could go to a clinic in that hospital and get checked for something. If he is playing games with those to lame brains. Who else is in the closet? yuck they make me sick. And being on direct TV stinks. I guess I will never see passions again. Oh well on with another soap.

awwwwwwwwh. Hang in there, ok? Stay a fan through thick and thin!

#100   2007/10/21 05:11AM
    Teenie

Quote JandG: Gwen needs to get a clue. There is nothing more pathetic than a woman who chases after a man who does not want her. Gwen and Ethan were never that solid in the first place, if they were Theresa would not have been able to take Ethan away so easily. Ethan feels sorry for Gwen and she is dumb enough to mistake it for love. No matter what Theresa does Ethan ALWAYS goes back to her. Gwen needs to let it go! Ethan loves Gwen, but he is in love with Theresa..... BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!

The big difference is that teresa chased ethan. And till this DAY, While i am typing this: He NEVER let gwen go. She left him. and teresa, as usual was willing and waiting. Her stinky self is a jack of all trades...But not a master of none! Try again tramp teresa! Heck no. Not on my watch.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list