List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Hates GWEN??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Hates GWEN??????

Started by shorty23 at 2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 04:56PM, Views: 11139, Replies: 162
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Who Hates GWEN??????
    shorty23

I hate Gwen wish she is tooken of the show or die or go somewhere awy from harmony !! ETHAN and thersa belong together she and her stupid mother mess everything up for ethan and theresa and i hope now that Gwen is passing this new baby boy has his nad hers i hope he gets a DNA test and it proves the baby isn't his andif it is i hope he takes the baby from her nad i hope theresa helps nad be's amother to the baby boy with ethan caus ethat is what Gwen Did to theresa got ethan to take awy jane and Gwen raised her that is messed up!!! I hope when theresa and ethan got married or somewhere close to that time, theresa got pregnat with ethan's baby!!! They been intiment alot lately and when theresa was married to jared remember she said about having a bay, she was sleeping with ethan way more, and i know for a fact thresa would do anything to have ethen baby not jared's so i hope she is pregant and blows gwen away!!!! Ethan will forgive her so fast!! They made that baby out of love and same with little ethan , jane was conceived a revenge thing!!! I hope theresa gets pregnat agin with ethan baby now that gwen is aying The new baby boy is her nad his, yeah right get i life GWEN, nobody likes you!! Leave Theresa and ETHAN alone!!!!!

anyone have comments!!!!??????????

#2   2007/09/17 01:16PM
    Re: Who Hates GWEN??????
    Ms.HuNNii

I nevered really care too much for Gwen, when Passions first aired, because she was barely around and basically handed Ethan over to Teresa on a sliver platter. So I didn't see the purpose for her to stick around. however lately I have grown to like the Gwen character, because of the way she carry herself...I agree with you that Gwen shouldn't be with Ethan, Gwen deserve someone better.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/17 01:22PM
    #3   2007/09/17 01:51PM
    smudgie28

to be honest they both should give him up and move on..
    both of those women deserve to be happy......I could like both of them a lot better if they weren't always fighting over the same man.....Theresa is my favorite....She has the same nane as me heheheh

#4   2007/09/17 02:16PM
    MrsTerri

I cant stand Gwen and her mother Rebecca.. all they do is follow Theresa around and plot their next move..Rebecca cannot "act" to save her life. She dont have a real role to play now other than a grandmother..

#5   2007/09/17 03:04PM
    k8ecup

I loath this B*%@#!! Her and her mother!!! They should have stayed away from Harmony for good!!!!

#6   2007/09/18 05:16AM
    all4babe

and Theresa never schemed against Gwen?? Have you watched the show since day one? because if you did you would know that it was Theresa who started this whole mess between the three. Theresa pretended to be Gwen's new best friend just to get closer to Ethan, and it was Gwen who stuck up for her when Ethan thought that she was some crazy stalker freak(which she was), and Theresa betrayed Gwen's kindness and friendship by schemeing to take away her fiance, so you see shorty, Theresa is not faultless either, since she is the one who started this whole mess. Im not saying that Gwen is innocent, but Theresa is the main sourse of all the trouble that happened between these hree and IMO, both Gwen and Theresa need to get some brains and realize that Ethan is no prize.

#7   2007/09/18 05:53AM
    angelgurl36

i cant stand gwen. i wish she would leave ethan and teresa alone.teresa needs to tell ethan that little ethan is his and not julians.

#8   2007/09/18 01:19PM
    passionslover

I really don't like Gwen especially her Mother..all her mother does is give her bad advice. All they want is torture Theresa.

#9   2007/09/18 02:23PM
    xxcandiixx

i do i HATE hate gwinieeeeeeee i cant stand her she be acting like she dont care bout tess life the next thing you k is thta she on her back doing sumething to ruin her life I HATE GWINEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i hate gwnieeeeeeee
    i hate gwennie

#10   2007/09/19 02:45AM
    Teenie

Well I beg to differ.....I Love My Gwen.....I do, I do!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list