List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Timmy Flashbacks

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Timmy Flashbacks

Started by Serena at 2006/10/21 08:09AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/10 02:54PM, Views: 1056, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/21 08:09AM
    Timmy Flashbacks
    Serena

%( Passions did it again, they either make me laugh being comedic, or they make me cry. Seeing Timmy even in flashbacks is generous and I thank his family. But I sure shed some tears! Parts of it were funny too, like Timmy looking like Don King and Dorothy...! Such a great talent!

#2   2006/10/21 11:56AM
    Re: Timmy Flashbacks
    kayvsivy

Yes, replaying previous scenes of Timmy is a nice way of carrying on his memory. It also lets others see for themselves how he was on television.

#3   2006/10/21 12:48PM
    Angelic

Those were the days with (mar)Timmy and his princess! They did a lot more spoofs back then too! I hope they are allowed to continue to show flashbacks with Josh from time to time!

#4   2006/10/21 01:21PM
    tamater2

I agree those were way cool and not like now where all is getting old. Back with Timmy we were on edge of our seat for what was going to happen next and now it is like ho-hum whatever.Timmy was a one of a kind guy and there will never be another.Kudos to passions for doing that story line.

#5   2006/10/21 04:13PM
    Serena

Quote tamater2: I agree those were way cool and not like now where all is getting old. Back with Timmy we were on edge of our seat for what was going to happen next and now it is like ho-hum whatever.Timmy was a one of a kind guy and there will never be another.Kudos to passions for doing that story line.

You are so right! I miss Passions the way it was, so rediculous and zany and great comedic relief in the afternoons! Now, I admit, I fast forward most except Tabby/Endora, okay, I like Luis/Fancy too. Come on people we know Timmy was such a HUGE addition to the show, Josh was so large/super! But dig deep and try to give us someting aside of Teresa/Ethan, please?

#6   2006/10/21 10:24PM
    wendell21

I agree, i enjoyed seeing clips of Timmy. I hope that they are able to do more in the future as well. Its just too bad that remembering Timmy didnt do a thing to soften Julian's heart.

#7   2006/10/24 06:25AM
    iliveforetha...

Timmy was Passions back then. I thought it was so awesome when he won his award and when he did his speech he had to thank his "witch"...it was so cute the way he said it. I sure do miss him

#8   2006/10/24 12:00PM
    Madam' Fire fly

%( I too was glad to see the family let them do a flashback of timmy. I think it was way more entertaining when it was timmy and his princess... I almost forgot juillian was a fall down drunk way back when. I think it was funny when they showed timmy on the sinking ship and he was having his usuall martimmy and julliand was so drunk he didn't care he was talking to a doll. This was deffiently one of the menny reasons i started watching passions and i was glad to be reminded. Kudos I hope they will show more of tabitha and timmy next.

#9   2006/10/25 08:55AM
    antheia02

they need to let timmy rest in peace and leave him in the past timmy was awsome but remembering him only opens wounds for people

#10   2006/10/25 11:08AM
    Serena

Quote antheia02: they need to let timmy rest in peace and leave him in the past timmy was awsome but remembering him only opens wounds for people

I respectfully disagree to leave him in the past. One who gave so much is happy knowing he continues to give. His family must have given permission to show the clips, and we thank them. On a personal note, I continue to grieve the loss of my child daily and it is very touching when someone remembers my precious girl in any form. We will always be heart wrenched, but I for one apprecaite when loved ones live on touching people, even in film clips. Thank you Josh and family, though we will always miss you, You help us continue to smile!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list