List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Kay made a lot of sense today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kay made a lot of sense today

Started by Jenni at 2006/10/18 02:18PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/25 01:55PM, Views: 463, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/18 02:18PM
    Kay made a lot of sense today
    Jenni

Miguel may be her first love but Fox stood by her when Miguel was off chasing Charity. She should marry Fox.

#2   2006/10/18 03:44PM
    Re: Kay made a lot of sense today
    hopingforsom...

Quote Jenni: Miguel may be her first love but Fox stood by her when Miguel was off chasing Charity. She should marry Fox.

I would have to disagree for yes that happened but does she really love Fox and not Miquel. She admit that she love Miquel.

#3   2006/10/19 12:07PM
    Wicked1

Quote hopingforsomedailylo:
    Quote Jenni: Miguel may be her first love but Fox stood by her when Miguel was off chasing Charity. She should marry Fox.

I would have to disagree for yes that happened but does she really love Fox and not Miquel. She admit that she love Miquel.

Miguel made a mistake and he realizes it and is doing his best to change for the better. I like Miguel, she should choose her first love

#4   2006/10/20 09:39AM
    Loveletta1

Quote Wicked1:
    Quote hopingforsomedailylo:

Miguel made a mistake and he realizes it and is doing his best to change for the better. I like Miguel, she should choose her first love

Please! do you honesty thinks that when charity returns miguel will stay faithful to kay? no I dont think so. She needs to wake up and smell the coffee and choose fox. Fox was there, miguel wasn't. He was off chasing charity, his one true love...

But anyway, kay tricked him anyway in making love to her, so she is no better. She is just as evil. Am sure when and if charity returns he will go back to his long last love... And thats the way its going to be, i would think..

#5   2006/10/20 10:07AM
    AlyandNyk

You know I think Miguel want is Cake and eat it too!

If and when Charity does come back, it'll be see ya Kay. Even though I'm a little concern about Fox, I hate the way she has been treating him.

We all have to remember that Miguel is Kay's first love, but Kay is not Miguel's first love. It was and always will be Charity.

I think that when Charity comes back, she better have a little more spunk to her. I mean she use to let Kay talk to her like sh*t and she was like "okay Kay whatever makes you happy, I'll leave". I wanna see Charity kick Kays a**!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/20 10:07AM
    #6   2006/10/23 10:32PM
    Loveletta1

Quote AlyandNyk: You know I think Miguel want is Cake and eat it too!

If and when Charity does come back, it'll be see ya Kay. Even though I'm a little concern about Fox, I hate the way she has been treating him.

We all have to remember that Miguel is Kay's first love, but Kay is not Miguel's first love. It was and always will be Charity.

I think that when Charity comes back, she better have a little more spunk to her. I mean she use to let Kay talk to her like sh*t and she was like "okay Kay whatever makes you happy, I'll leave". I wanna see Charity kick Kays a**!

Hail, hail to that

#7   2006/10/25 01:55PM
    hopingforsom...

If I was Fox then I wouldn't want to marry someone that hasn't been faithful to me but why didn't Fox say anything. I mean spell said that Kay has to make Fox so jealous that he wants to kill Miquel but certainly is he nuts that he is going to put that on backburner. For is clearly that Kay still love Miquel or she wouldn't bring up Charity or Siren. So I think there is a part of Kay that will still love Miquel. I mean the best that Kay can do is to tested Miquel bring charity back and let see if Miquel goes after Charity and if not then is easily to say that Miquel loves Kay.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list