List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Jessica and her loveless marriage

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jessica and her loveless marriage

Started by hopingforsomedailylo at 2006/10/16 09:47PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/18 12:01PM, Views: 597, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/16 09:47PM
    Jessica and her loveless marriage
    hopingforsom...

Will Jessica stay in her marriage? I said that she is dumber enough or she doesn't want her little secret to come out. But I been flashbacks and what is the gas chamber? I mean maybe Spike to kill these Johns blame it on her to blackmail her into marry her. But it is obvious that she is not happy. I mean who said that they wish their husband to die and dreams of killing her husband and then stand up to her family and friends and said that she is not letting him. I mean it is obvious that she is a loveless marriage and has been abused. But I think the more they push her the more she wants to stay with Spike but whatever happens to her being suspicions about his alibi at the fair and him knowing that she got attack. And then she was so in love with Spike and she was like I miss you before she attack for the last time. I mean does she know that Spike has anything to do with that.

#2   2006/10/17 07:42AM
    Re: Jessica and her loveless marriage
    kayvsivy

I don't know, but I do know one thing:

They (dad, simone, paloma, and noah) better just lie and say that Spike attacked first. This is one of those rare times that a "lie" is the only way that the jerk will get closer to being arrested.

#3   2006/10/17 12:48PM
    hopingforsom...

Even if Paloma, Sam lie about Spike attacking Noah still I mean Jessica is way too scared to stand up to Spike for he has definetely a hold on her. I mean and everyone else is doomed to protect Jessica. For is like suicide, depression eating orders, drug problem that you can't help somebody that doesn't want the help or it is not willing to help themselves. But I think that Spike knows that Jessica is weak and from an outsider view it looks great on paper and maybe somebody off the streets and doesn't know the whole story will think they look great together. But is she not happy I mean you can't be happy and cut yourself. There is a deeper issue involved why people cut themselves. But here is the bottom line Jessica is probably hurting on the inside because of her marriage and that makes her hurt her on the outside or Spike stop treating her like a punching bag.

#4   2006/10/17 01:05PM
    Amberzon

I have always thought Spike was a lame charector. Now I'm starting to not like Jessica. I would prefer to see Spike die is some aweful but funny way (castration/mutilation). And now that we all know what a little annoying slut Jessica is, let her die by his side. I actually read someone's comment about how Spike loves her and they should work it out------it's a soap opera, and some of the people watching this show identify with these charectors... show them it is not ok to be like Spike and Jessica. I flip to other channels everytime the topic is around either one of them. If you aren't going to kick them off the show, at least show less of them.

#5   2006/10/17 06:19PM
    Boo87

Jessica Jessica Jessica, wat r u doin??? i hope she comes to her sences and gets out. one thing she has to bac her up was that spike was druggin her and she didnt know wat shew as doin? it wasnt really her fault. Spikes evil!!!! Jessica get out Now!!

#6   2006/10/17 07:03PM
    hopingforsom...

I think they are the youngest married couple on the show or I am wrong but I mean what does really said about his couple that Spike is promoting voilence toward men. That Jessica can't even stand up for herself and it is okay for Spike to treat as a doormat. For i really don't know his agenda expect getting rich and I don't see how Jessica fit in his agenda. I mean that is why he rob Crane grounds.

#7   2006/10/17 09:58PM
    Loveletta1

Honesty, i am getting really upset about jessica; really she is getting on my nerve. How can she be with a man that does not love her, one that beats her and dont give a rats about her.

I admit it is kind of funny today when spike put a blanket over his head in the rain and he did not even share the blanket with jessica. Poor jessica in the rain while spike has a blanket covering his head

#8   2006/10/18 11:06AM
    hopingforsom...

Quote Loveletta1: Honesty, i am getting really upset about jessica; really she is getting on my nerve. How can she be with a man that does not love her, one that beats her and dont give a rats about her.

I admit it is kind of funny today when spike put a blanket over his head in the rain and he did not even share the blanket with jessica. Poor jessica in the rain while spike has a blanket covering his head

Actually that incident just proves that Spike doesn't think of her as a wife doesn't put her needs before his own and it only proves that Spike doesn't love her or know what being a husband is. I mean yeah Jessica might use her wedding vows as a defense as why she is staying with Spike but it doesn't mean anything if she doesn't love Spike and was somehow force to marry him. And I think that Spike look down on Jessica think very low of her. I mean he is treating like a hooker. That will be all fine and dangy if she wants her money for sex. I mean I think she has very low self-eestem and Spike is preying on that. I mean if Spike does this to Paloma who looks like she is a tough chick in training then he won't be able to go very far with her let alone touch her. About that drugging her well I didn't watch the show back then so if ya say it is true then it must be but how stupid is Jessica is. I mean if that happen was it investigate. Didn't they see the date rape drug in her bloodstream did she even pass out. Well I think that Spike try to hide it so maybe nobody knows or they were arrest Jessica like they did to Daniel and then the big trial to prove her innocent.

#9   2006/10/18 12:01PM
    rjhelms

Jessica is not thinking straight. I guess the drugs must have fried her brain. Going to jail is better than staying with Spike.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/18 12:01PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list