List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: frustration !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

frustration !

Started by foxsong at 2006/10/13 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/13 12:41PM, Views: 518, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/13 12:41PM
    frustration !
    foxsong

>( I can't belive it ! Just when I thought that the truth was going to come out about Gwen outing Ethan to the tabloids it all turns out to be a dream. They really need to wrap this up how long can she keep getting away with this ?

#2   2006/10/13 01:27PM
    Re: frustration !
    Chrissi

I agree. They need to END it already.

#3   2006/10/13 01:34PM
    AlyandNyk

Quote foxsong: I can't belive it ! Just when I thought that the truth was going to come out about Gwen outing Ethan to the tabloids it all turns out to be a dream. They really need to wrap this up how long can she keep getting away with this ?

WHAT!!!!! What do you mean it's a dream??? I'm at work right now, so I haven't seen today's episode. Please don't tell me that Etahn didn't actully catch J.T and Rebecca in the closet...and he yelled at Gwen for being a "liar"! Please don't tell me this was someone's dream. WHO's..? I saw yesterday's (thursday) show and by the end of it I was jumping for joy on my couch. I was shouting "thats what you get b**ch", Yeah! It was kinda late (I recorded it on the DVR)and my husband came out of the room and says to me "Babe who the hell are you arguing"? It was so funny when I told him what was going on (he occasionally watches it with me..SHHHH). But now your telling me this was only a dream, if so, I'm gonna stop watch Passions for like a 1 1/2 months (because its taking tooooooooo long) and then maybe by Christmas, just maybe all the secrects will be out and Theresa and Ethan will be together. I can't believe it was a dream...I need a drink!

#4   2006/10/13 01:45PM
    Angeleyes

WOW! after reading and finding out it was a dream its now starting to get anoying i went hope jumping for joy telling my friend that Gwen and Rebecca finaly are getting caute and now to find out today it was a dream. WHY do u guys do this to us we go through enough torture why more. Its starting to get really old the truth needs to come out and soon before everyone jst gets fed up and stops watching! I still love the show jst tired of waiting how can they get off that lucky on liaing to someone,ow yes never mind this turns out how ever the writers want it to. But what about us???

#5   2006/10/13 02:10PM
    Susan Marie

this show is driving me nuts a little suspense is good but theyre dragging it out so long i have a bunch of friends that watch this show to and we all are probally gonna stop watching were all sick of watching the same stuff over and over gwen and rebecca need to get caught

#6   2006/10/13 07:58PM
    Madam' Fire fly

I like that i am kept wondering... I too was happy but when gwenn went to the ground i knew it was a dream. I don't mind them draging this out a little i thought yesterday for sure when gwenn was at threesas door jarred was going to smack her with the champane bottle... ahhhh Wish-ful thinking. I like being kept in suspence.

#7   2006/10/14 06:19AM
    Jenni

Quote kima090: LADIES I AGREE. THIS DREAM SH** HAS TO STOP. I RUSH BACK TO MY ROOM AFTER CLASS TO WATCH PASSIONS AND I AM JUST PLAIN SICK OF THEM DRAGGING OUT THIS ETHAN AND GWEN BUSINESS, BUT YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY GONNA DO. THEY GONNA MAKE IT SO THAT WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT THERESA WILL PROBABLY BE MARRIED TO JERRET. THEN ETHANS GOING TO BE CHASING THERESA. I AM SO THROUGH WITH THAT SHOW.

I agree with your frustration. Please remember the message board guidelines.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list