List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Hilarious!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hilarious!

Started by kayvsivy at 2006/10/11 11:19AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/15 08:18PM, Views: 595, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/10/11 11:19AM
    Hilarious!
    kayvsivy

did you all see what Gwen did to JT?

haha, i was wondering why she went to hug him, then ''DING''I burst out laughing.

classic moment in Passion history

#2   2006/10/11 02:33PM
    Re: Hilarious!
    Jenni

I really enjoyed this episode of Passions. J.T. Cornell adds a lot of comedy moments. And I liked the part where the girls were discussing the sizes of their men's bank accounts. Funny stuff.

#3   2006/10/13 10:21AM
    Angelic

Yes, that was classic Passions, their double intenders are funny!
    JT sure is way different on this soap than when he was on Days! I like his comical acting better!

#4   2006/10/14 06:11AM
    Serena

Yes, JT is a good addition for sure! It would be nice to see he and Julian vie for Becky-poo, she sure would love the 2-men thing! No doubt, more comedy to come!

#5   2006/10/15 11:35AM
    Madam' Fire fly

I like J.T and Rebbecca i dig the kinky-ness of it all I think it's totally hot that J.T. stripped for becky and i like that he's fall over drunk! I think this story line is great i just wish they were really caught in the closet insted of in gwenns dreams... On another note i liked the cinamatography they used with the three frames shot of them all going towards J.T. I think that is another cool thing that sets this soap apart from the others the filming... I LOVE THIS SOAP!!!

#6   2006/10/15 08:18PM
    Serena

Quote Madam' Fire fly: I like J.T and Rebbecca i dig the kinky-ness of it all I think it's totally hot that J.T. stripped for becky and i like that he's fall over drunk! I think this story line is great i just wish they were really caught in the closet insted of in gwenns dreams... On another note i liked the cinamatography they used with the three frames shot of them all going towards J.T. I think that is another cool thing that sets this soap apart from the others the filming... I LOVE THIS SOAP!!!

People are focusing too much on their frustrations- dreams and other complaints are parts of soaps period, like eve's dropping and dragging on the storylines, secrets and dead people coming back. However, you are right on about Passions being set apart in it's unique filming and added to their comedy and going that extra, as with their kinkiness, yes, certainly set apart! Kudos to their cinematography!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list