List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Unpopular opinions--Post them here

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Unpopular opinions--Post them here

Started by Jenni at 2006/10/10 06:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/11 07:17AM, Views: 465, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/10 06:58AM
    Unpopular opinions--Post them here
    Jenni

After reading CindyKisses' post, I got to thinking that maybe there are some more people who disagree with the popular opinions.

Post them here. Posters, this will be a no flame zone.

#2   2006/10/10 07:16AM
    Re: Unpopular opinions--Post them here
    AlyandNyk

HUH??

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/10 07:17AM
    #3   2006/10/10 08:08AM
    Jenni

AlyandNyk,
    some people have opinions that go against the majority. Like some people want Theresa to stay with Jared and not get with Ethan. If you have a different opinion, you can post it here.

#4   2006/10/10 09:25AM
    kayvsivy

I've had some far out ideas like bringing back Charity's mom, since her body was never found. (the whole Catherine's sister story was neat, although it didn't quite go anywhere). I like to think that Alistair is dead, but no bodies? Come on! What's up with this no bodies ever recovered from burning flames and all? Someone must come back from the past.

Also, I'd like to see more details. People driving, eating, exercising, walking through the park with their dogs, visiting other friends and family, shopping..... but then again, I suppose soaps don't have to do that

And I know that Tabitha better spice things up by Halloween.

#5   2006/10/10 08:35PM
    aliceb.

I WISH THEY WOULD COME CLEAN WITH ALL THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS ALREADY N COME OUT W NEW ONES. YOU CAN ALMOST PREDICK WHAT IS NEXT N ITS GETTING BORING. I LOVE PASSIONS N WATCHED SINCE DAY 1. ITS REALY GETTING BORING

#6   2006/10/11 07:10AM
    Chrissi

Quote aliceb.: I WISH THEY WOULD COME CLEAN WITH ALL THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS ALREADY N COME OUT W NEW ONES. YOU CAN ALMOST PREDICK WHAT IS NEXT N ITS GETTING BORING. I LOVE PASSIONS N WATCHED SINCE DAY 1. ITS REALY GETTING BORING

(Please don't post with all caps. It's against guidelines and is hard on the eyes! Thanks!!)

#7   2006/10/11 07:17AM
    AlyandNyk

Quote Jenni: AlyandNyk,
    some people have opinions that go against the majority. Like some people want Theresa to stay with Jared and not get with Ethan. If you have a different opinion, you can post it here.

Thank Q for clarifiying that for me. I wasn't sure what that meant...Again Thanx!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list