List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: WHY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY

Started by ASHLEY2001 at 2006/10/09 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 12:25PM, Views: 1031, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/13 09:14AM
    Re: WHY
    JaSam4Ever

Quote Angelic: I think the sci-fi channel used to show Passions' early episodes. Maybe not now?

They showed it on our cable sci-fi, it may depend on your local cable company.

Of course you can pay on iTunes for the previous days episode.

Passions is still showing on SciFi, not sure where its at in S/L now tho, my g-ma is trying to watch the old and new and is driving me crazy she was calling me almost everday wanting to know how a certain thing changed so much or where someone was....grrrr lol

#12   2006/10/13 07:34PM
    kima090

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PUT IT ON THE SOAP CHANNEL BECAUSE NO ONE IS MISSING ANYTHING. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WATCH ONE EPISODE AND THEY RESTATE EVERYTHING. I'M SO SICK OF THAT WE NEED PROGRESS.

#13   2006/10/16 09:24AM
    Loveletta1

Quote kima090: THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PUT IT ON THE SOAP CHANNEL BECAUSE NO ONE IS MISSING ANYTHING. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WATCH ONE EPISODE AND THEY RESTATE EVERYTHING. I'M SO SICK OF THAT WE NEED PROGRESS.

I totally agree....

#14   2006/10/19 12:24PM
    Wicked1

They started playing Passions from the begining on the Sci-fi channel a few months ago in the early morning but they stopped after about a month. I wanted to remember how exactly Sheridan and Louise fell in love because they despised each other for the longest time. But they cut it off before they got to that part.

#15   2006/10/19 12:25PM
    Wicked1

Quote JaSam4Ever:
    Quote Angelic: I think the sci-fi channel used to show Passions' early episodes. Maybe not now?

They showed it on our cable sci-fi, it may depend on your local cable company.

Of course you can pay on iTunes for the previous days episode.

Passions is still showing on SciFi, not sure where its at in S/L now tho, my g-ma is trying to watch the old and new and is driving me crazy she was calling me almost everday wanting to know how a certain thing changed so much or where someone was....grrrr lol

Ok...I need to find out what time!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list