List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Shuis or not to shuis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shuis or not to shuis

Started by Jenni at 2006/10/09 03:01PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 01:51PM, Views: 506, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/09 03:01PM
    Shuis or not to shuis
    Jenni

I kind of like Fancy with Luis. It will probably change when the real Sheridan comes back but I enjoy their chemistry.

#2   2006/10/09 07:00PM
    Re: Shuis or not to shuis
    Madam' Fire fly

Fancy is cute but i have a problem with the age thing luis is like a grown man and fancy is like twenty five... Sheridan the real sheridan just seems like a better fit age wise... also someone is going to have to help her with james when chris's true lies come out and she finds out she has james all on her own or better yet what if james true father comes to take yet another one of her babies away... poor sheridan she deserves to be with the man she truly loves with out having to worry about iccky fake wedding vows from an iccky fake father hire fill in like chris.

#3   2006/10/10 12:09PM
    sinfulchastity

I like the old sheridan and louis compared to him and fancy but with the fill in frankly i find her horibly annoying and as long as shes on there keep him with fancy theyre a better couple

#4   2006/10/10 12:18PM
    Landon

Quote Jenni: I kind of like Fancy with Luis. It will probably change when the real Sheridan comes back but I enjoy their chemistry.

I Agree!

#5   2006/10/19 01:51PM
    Wicked1

I'm all for Luis and Sheridan. I just keep hoping. I know Marty is still alive somewhere. And Chris's secrets will come out one day (that damn peice of paper has been lying under the end table at the cottage for I don't know how long!!!!) Sheridan or Luis is bound to find that paper one day. Then Luis will get Sheridan back...but I like Fancy and don't want her hurt.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list