List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: ethan and thersea who think they should to get there happy ending!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ethan and thersea who think they should to get there happy ending!!!!!

Started by charmedgirl at 2006/10/05 02:16PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 01:48PM, Views: 619, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/05 02:16PM
    ethan and thersea who think they should to get there happy ending!!!!!
    charmedgirl

;) i think they should .they love each other like crazy.they think each other everyday.they shared to two kids.ethan did calledlittle ethan his son on wed.please let them have there happy ending.please let there one happy couple ont he show.so who agree with me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/05 02:18PM
    #2   2006/10/05 02:38PM
    Re: ethan and thersea who think they should to get there happy ending!!!!!
    cincin

Personally I find the story boring. It's always the same. Ethan says he loves Theresa but won't leave Gwen. Theresa always scheming to get Ethan back. I'm glad she moved on to Jared. She needs to see that someone else is good for her. Ethan needs to grow a backbone.

#3   2006/10/05 10:01PM
    norarox88

I like Theresa and Jared together, but I love Theresa and Ethan together. There's really something special between them. I would love it if they ended up together. So, yes, I think that they defiantly should get their happy ending.

#4   2006/10/06 11:32AM
    wendell21

Ethan and Theresa definatley need to get their happy ending. its been a long, long time coming, they share two kids, and are soulmates. Ethan however does need to grow a backbone, and tell Gwen to hit the road, and dont ever come back. Im so tired of Ethan telling Theresa that he "loves her, but cannot leave his wife". give it up already, and get back together for good!

#5   2006/10/06 12:26PM
    beautifulsex...

i think ethan does need to tell gwen to hit the road get his divorce and marry theresa and raise jane and lil ethan together and be happy as a family together.

#6   2006/10/06 02:22PM
    smilez55

Quote cincin: Personally I find the story boring. It's always the same. Ethan says he loves Theresa but won't leave Gwen. Theresa always scheming to get Ethan back. I'm glad she moved on to Jared. She needs to see that someone else is good for her. Ethan needs to grow a backbone.

I have given up on Ethan & Theresa FOR GOOD. There are not going to end up together until the writer gets hit over the head and see that this has gone on long enough....that would not happen anytime soon. So I do not think they will get their "happy ever after".....will not for a couple of years.

#7   2006/10/10 08:24PM
    aliceb.

I'm sure they will get together, but I bet she ends up pg to Jared when it happens

#8   2006/10/19 01:48PM
    Wicked1

I like Jared! Ethan got on my bad side when he slept with Theresa and got her hopes up only to tell her afterwards...once again...he's not leaving his wife.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list