List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Could it be that Jared is James real father????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could it be that Jared is James real father????

Started by smilez55 at 2006/10/05 12:28PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 11:08PM, Views: 1634, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/06 12:10PM
    Re: Could it be that Jared is James real father????
    heaven91899

y aknow i never thought of that!! thats def a reason he could have came back!! who knows

#12   2006/11/08 06:07PM
    Karenqttlbmp

I am confused. Chris is not James' father, but yet he was married to Marine, right?-back in the tsunami? and Marine said that he was- right? i don't know- but i don't think Jared could be his father

#13   2006/11/08 07:04PM
    capcat

That is an interesting idea. i really liked jared and Thearsa together. I like watching Ethan get so jealous. i think Jared is a great character and hopefully he will get a good storyline with thearsa. Ihope they find out that Chris iwas working for Allister. i think Allister is still lurking around hopefully not he is sduppose to be dead let him stay that way and have thersa do good with the crane money.

#14   2006/11/26 04:56PM
    Theresarn3

If its not a man that chad is sleeping with then i think it rebecca, remeber when whitey was at the bar with rebccaca and rebeca said she seen chad naked at the same motel. how didi rebeca see chad naked?

#15   2006/11/26 11:50PM
    Teenie

I think that James is somehow connected to Sheridan's dead son Marty......But if Jared is the dad, What Is Chris mission? Maybe Jared and Chris is in Cahoots? Ain't no telling with passions! Allistar is probably gonna come back somehow, Geez.....But Jared just may be James dad....But wouldn't he be around Sherisan, and not Theresa?

#16   2006/11/27 06:10AM
    devieyedmama

I think that James is acctually Marty, I think he is really Luis and Sheridan's son. Remember he was suppose to be disguised as charlie and charlie delivered Marty. I think Beth has some other kid.

#17   2006/11/27 03:42PM
    Madam' Fire fly

Here is a thought... what if james is really marty's twin... and sheridan was so out of it she didn't know she had twins and allister let beth keep one baby (made her choose one) and then he stratigicly gave james her other son to someone so she could secretly raise her own child with out knowing....

#18   2006/11/28 07:49PM
    JeFzLaDy

You have good points... Anything is possible!!!

#19   2006/11/29 11:08PM
    EHOLMAN3

i never thought of that but know that i think about it i believe he is his father. i know chris is not the boy father and hope luis figures him out. i still would like to see tess and jared together if james is his father.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list