List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Could it be that Jared is James real father????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could it be that Jared is James real father????

Started by smilez55 at 2006/10/05 12:28PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 11:08PM, Views: 1609, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/05 12:28PM
    Could it be that Jared is James real father????
    smilez55

I dont know but i have this feeling that he is. I was thinking, if Chris is not his father could it not be Jared. He said that his love died and I was thinking that maybe he came to Harmony, not only to find a job, but to find the child he never knew. I started to get suspicious when Tabitha said "if only they knew the real reason he came to harmony". Could it be possible???

What do you think???

#2   2006/10/20 08:22AM
    Re: Could it be that Jared is James real father????
    AlyandNyk

Quote smilez55: I dont know but i have this feeling that he is. I was thinking, if Chris is not his father could it not be Jared. He said that his love died and I was thinking that maybe he came to Harmony, not only to find a job, but to find the child he never knew. I started to get suspicious when Tabitha said "if only they knew the real reason he came to harmony". Could it be possible???

What do you think???

Hmmm..Thats's a possibility! I never though of that...

#3   2006/10/26 01:06PM
    Meggy

that is a good one. never thought of that. yeah he did say that his first love died, but to my memory i dont recall him saying that she was ever pregnant, but hey you know this is passions anything is possible.

#4   2006/10/27 08:40AM
    Angelic

Quote AlyandNyk:
    Quote smilez55: I dont know but i have this feeling that he is. I was thinking, if Chris is not his father could it not be Jared. He said that his love died and I was thinking that maybe he came to Harmony, not only to find a job, but to find the child he never knew. I started to get suspicious when Tabitha said "if only they knew the real reason he came to harmony". Could it be possible???

What do you think???

Could be...but then why is he more concerned with Teresa than finding his son?

#5   2006/10/27 10:46AM
    Serena

Quote Angelic:
    Quote AlyandNyk:

What do you think???

Could be...but then why is he more concerned with Teresa than finding his son?

Maybe Jared met Ali on terror train and Ali paid him to come to Harmony to weasle into the company, spy for him and of course getting next to Teresa is key. If James is Jared's, since Ali put James with Chris, maybe once Jared completes his work for Ali he will be rewarded with his son, James?

#6   2006/10/31 07:30PM
    emmasgranny

I still wanna know what you all think about chad? who is his secret friend?

#7   2006/11/01 09:30AM
    baby dall

I do not know but what if shaidon really leaves chris what will hapen to james? Sence he is not chris's real son.
    Ya I thought that Jared could be his real dad. But I am no too sure

#8   2006/11/02 06:19PM
    ash3

That's a good one! i have a feeling your right. Ya maybe Jared is in love with Tes or else he wouldn't spend all that time with her unless of course it was Alistars doing. Jared is probably Jame's dad. And when Jared gets James back then Sherridan will find out that her marriage is a lie and go back to Luis. Then Fancy and Jared will get together. And Tes and Ethan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/02 06:19PM
    #9   2006/11/04 03:22PM
    Madam' Fire fly

Quote baby dall: I do not know but what if shaidon really leaves chris what will hapen to james? Sence he is not chris's real son.
    Ya I thought that Jared could be his real dad. But I am no too sure
    Even if chris isn't james dad i think because she leagally adopted james she is truly his mother... In the eyes of the law. when she finds out the truth she will raise him with luis i'm sure unless she burns all the bridges with luis then she can raise james alone.

#10   2006/11/06 12:07PM
    heaven91899

y aknow i never thought of that!! thats def a reason he could have came back!! who knows

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list