List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Wanting Passions back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wanting Passions back

Started by PowerPlay at 2011/05/10 05:48AM
    Latest post: 2011/07/09 11:46AM, Views: 3183, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2011/05/10 05:48AM
    Wanting Passions back
    PowerPlay

I so miss the show. It was so awesome and different. I love Soaps and that one was special.

Someone please resuscitate the show back to daytime!

#2   2011/06/22 09:52PM
    Re: Wanting Passions back
    Slimguy

I would like to see passions on soapnet. The network should
    take those other crappy ones off such as one tree hill.

#3   2011/07/04 06:54PM
    Axl Rose

If Passions ever came back, it would be the greatest thing in soaps

#4   2011/07/08 03:15PM
    yesterdays news

I wish they could continue Passions with new and better writers. I loved the show but had to stop watching after a while. I got so sick of Gwen and Teresa fighting over Ethan and Teresa forever coming up short. Everytime she had a baby Gwen would waltz in and take Teresa's babies. The writers distroyed this show. It could have been as big as Dark Shadows from back in the day.

#5   2011/07/08 08:06PM
    Axl Rose

I second it, if anything the fans should have done more to make sure that Passions did not get cancelled, like what they are doing now for All My Children and One Life to Live, those shows were stopped from getting cancelled because they are now moving those shows online, and you can watch it online starting January 2012, if anything if they moved Passions online, it would be so much better

#6   2011/07/09 11:46AM
    yesterdays news

Quote Axl Rose: I second it, if anything the fans should have done more to make sure that Passions did not get cancelled, like what they are doing now for All My Children and One Life to Live, those shows were stopped from getting cancelled because they are now moving those shows online, and you can watch it online starting January 2012, if anything if they moved Passions online, it would be so much better

Thanks for the updated. I didn't know AMC and OLTL are going online. I would spend money to see that happen for Passions!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list