List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who is leaving the show (in the way of who's dying)?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is leaving the show (in the way of who's dying)?

Started by devieyedmama at 2006/10/04 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/09 09:48AM, Views: 816, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/10/04 12:26PM
    Who is leaving the show (in the way of who's dying)?
    devieyedmama

%( Who is going to die on the show? Anyone know, PLZ tell me LOL.

#2   2006/10/04 01:49PM
    Re: Who is leaving the show (in the way of who's dying)?
    BEAUTIFULSEX...

I think it will be out of fox and miguel.

#3   2006/10/04 02:50PM
    Jenni

I haven't heard of anyone leaving besides Martin and Siren. The way Theresa kept talking about a premonition and how everyone talked about her will, plus Spike wanting to off her, makes me think Theresa's life is in danger. But I don't think she will die. Probably everybody will think she is dead and then they read her will and the letter. Her secret will be out and then she will turn up. Sounds like a soap plot to me.

#4   2006/10/05 04:17AM
    foxsong

Quote Jenni: I haven't heard of anyone leaving besides Martin and Siren. The way Theresa kept talking about a premonition and how everyone talked about her will, plus Spike wanting to off her, makes me think Theresa's life is in danger. But I don't think she will die. Probably everybody will think she is dead and then they read her will and the letter. Her secret will be out and then she will turn up. Sounds like a soap plot to me.

With word getting out about Theresa leaving everything to Ethan, maybe Gwenn will be charged with murder and her secret will be revealed.

#5   2006/10/05 06:22AM
    AlyandNyk

I doubt it'll be Theresa who dies. Tabitha said someone close to KAY will die. I think its going to be FOX. Personally I don't care because he's been acting like a weirdo lately. I think ever since Justin Hartley (old Fox) left, his character went down the tubes. All I can say is WEIRDO!!!

#6   2006/10/09 09:48AM
    Madam' Fire fly

What if it is jessica she would bring the whole town of harmony together because everyone loves the bennetts but also because spike is beating her what if he goes too far or what if she tries to stop him from killing someone else? I think anyone who hangs with spike must have a death wish!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list