List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by melanie marie=) at 2006/10/03 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/09 02:55PM, Views: 1636, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/04 02:02PM
    Re: gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rhinehaj

well I disagree with everything. Ethan does not belong to Theresa, she has been infatuated with this man from the beginning. He was suppose to and was set to marry gwen. Gwen even enlisted this little chicks help in planning her wedding. Theresa is not right, I still blaim her for causing gwen to loose her first baby. If you ask me theresa is the one who needs to leave. She has no self dignity, she sleeps with a married man , not once but twice and becomes pregnant. This girl brings bad name to her family.

#12   2006/10/04 03:06PM
    smilez55

I like Gwen. She is a great actress and play her part well. I think she should stay on the show to suffer when Ethan find out what she did. I want her to suffer not to die!!!!

#13   2006/10/04 04:44PM
    genalor

Gwen's secret should come out and Ethan should leave her. Gwen act like Theresa the only one who lie and scheme. Gwen's a lier and scheming too. Ethan should take Jane and leave Gwen crying. That's the day i'm looking forward too. Gwen getting what she deserve.

#14   2006/10/04 08:40PM
    Angelic

Should a woman die because she is sick of another woman constantly going after her husband? Gwen is insecure, but Ethan doesn't reassure her in the proper way, instead he has Teresa whenever he wants! Ethan needs therapy.

#15   2006/10/04 08:52PM
    ashes

ok but if she really loved her hhusband she wouldnt lie to him and take it to the news who he really was that why she needs to suffer so really wut makes her such a good wife nothin that ive seen i could see if she was a good woman to etahn but shes not

#16   2006/10/05 06:28AM
    AlyandNyk

Quote smilez55: I like Gwen. She is a great actress and play her part well. I think she should stay on the show to suffer when Ethan find out what she did. I want her to suffer not to die!!!!

I couldn't agree with you anymore. At first I wanted Gwen to die, but after how's she's been acting like she's all perfect and thinking her secrects will never be revealed. I want her to stay and feel the pain she cause to so many lives including her husband who she absolutely adore, Ethan. I can't wait to see her reaction when Ethan finds out she was the one who ratted him out to the tabloids. It'll be something good though, enough for her and Ethan to break up...I think she's leaving the show in a few months so this whole situation with JT Cornell coming back oh so JUICY!!!!

#17   2006/10/05 08:39AM
    Loveletta1

Quote rhinehaj: well I disagree with everything. Ethan does not belong to Theresa, she has been infatuated with this man from the beginning. He was suppose to and was set to marry gwen. Gwen even enlisted this little chicks help in planning her wedding. Theresa is not right, I still blaim her for causing gwen to loose her first baby. If you ask me theresa is the one who needs to leave. She has no self dignity, she sleeps with a married man , not once but twice and becomes pregnant. This girl brings bad name to her family.

I look at it like this is a test of gwen and ethan relationship. Obviously there relatiionship is not strong enough. One little gal came in between them. Gwen is at her own fault for loosing her baby. Cant blame the girl for making love to a man who she thinks is her soul mate can you? What can I say; love make you do crazy things.

#18   2006/10/05 08:41AM
    Loveletta1

Quote AlyandNyk:
    Quote smilez55: I like Gwen. She is a great actress and play her part well. I think she should stay on the show to suffer when Ethan find out what she did. I want her to suffer not to die!!!!

I couldn't agree with you anymore. At first I wanted Gwen to die, but after how's she's been acting like she's all perfect and thinking her secrects will never be revealed. I want her to stay and feel the pain she cause to so many lives including her husband who she absolutely adore, Ethan. I can't wait to see her reaction when Ethan finds out she was the one who ratted him out to the tabloids. It'll be something good though, enough for her and Ethan to break up...I think she's leaving the show in a few months so this whole situation with JT Cornell coming back oh so JUICY!!!!

I wonder when this so call secret will be reveal to ethan. its been a long time. They can do so many things with passion. I wish they had the imagination to do it.

#19   2006/10/05 11:05AM
    iluvmysoaps

:) I love the idea of killing Gwen off the show and I hope that Teresa is the one to do it. Well not really cause then she will go to jail but I SO WANT Teresa and Ethan to get together and be their beautiful little family. It is about time that Teresa finished on top instead of always suffering. It would be nice if Alistair and Gwen dies together oh that would so be a wonderful thing. I actually really want for Gwen to suffer and for the whole thing with Cornell to come out, ALL OF IT. Gwen deserves to lose Ethan and everything that matters to her and Teresa deserves her daughter back. Passions is a great soap only certain story lines go on and on FOREVER and it just seems that even if you dont watch it for 2 weeks you have not missed much because they go on and on about everything! Some things are very non realistic too but thats kinda funny..

#20   2006/10/08 02:19PM
    sharon e

Let Gwen die and take Rebecca with her.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list