List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by melanie marie=) at 2006/10/03 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/09 02:55PM, Views: 1657, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/03 10:25AM
    gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    melanie marie=)

>( gwen needs to leave and never come back

#2   2006/10/03 10:27AM
    Re: gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ashes

yea never ever come back with her ************** shes a dramma queen her and her momma

Edited to remove text that goes against our guidelines.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/03 12:50PM
    #3   2006/10/03 10:50AM
    Loveletta1

She acts like she is little miss goodie. She is a deceitful human being.

#4   2006/10/03 12:49PM
    Chrissi

Again, please read our guidelines. Fine to talk about the characters but please do not bash actors.

#5   2006/10/03 02:56PM
    Serena

Let us not forget, Gwen liked Teresa in the beginning. Gwen hired Teresa to help her plan her wedding, she trusted Teresa. Liz must be playing her role well since so many have such disdain and out right ire towards her! Gwen just needs Ethan to love her as he once did, she is his wife, and yes, she was involved in one lie, but Ethan was happy when he found out he wasn't a Crane!

#6   2006/10/03 03:23PM
    allie_colleg...

liza huber's gwen(the character only) sux, i want her(the actress only) on all my children with her REAL MOM ANYWAY. liza huber'd be great as a new MOLLY since kendall'd kick her ass and erica and her would have a rapport.

#7   2006/10/03 04:15PM
    Madam' Fire fly

I love to hate gwenn i've said it before i am glad she is a character because it keeps the story line interesting an to be able to truly love to hate a character is a GREAT thing!!!!

#8   2006/10/03 07:03PM
    Lucia

die? what for? why all the exclamation points

#9   2006/10/03 09:08PM
    Loveletta1

Quote Serena: Let us not forget, Gwen liked Teresa in the beginning. Gwen hired Teresa to help her plan her wedding, she trusted Teresa. Liz must be playing her role well since so many have such disdain and out right ire towards her! Gwen just needs Ethan to love her as he once did, she is his wife, and yes, she was involved in one lie, but Ethan was happy when he found out he wasn't a Crane!

I agree with you serena, but it is not fair for her to act like she never done anything wrong in her life and blame theresa for her problems in her own life. In any event, if i was gwen i would be pretty upset if someone is trying to steal my man. Then again I dont want my man to ignore me when that other person is into the room. That is so rude. I really do not know why theresa wanted to be with ethan anyway because all ethan bring upon her is heartache; which i should say theresa cause upon herself. She should leave ethan to be with jared; Jared is available not ethan.

#10   2006/10/04 01:45PM
    BEAUTIFULSEX...

I DO NOT LIKE GWEN HER AND HER MOM NEED TO LEAVE THE SHOW,THEY ARE THE REASON FOR BIG ETHAN'S PATERNITY AS NOT BEING A CRANE BEING BROUGHT OUT TO THE LIGHT AND THAT IS JUST SO DEGRADING HOW THEY BLAMED IT ON THERESA THAT WAS JUST DOWN RIGHT CRUEL I LIKE THERESA AND ETHAN NEEDS TO DIVORCE GWEN AND MARRY THERESA AND RAISE JANE AND LITTLE ETHAN TOGETHER LIKE A AND FAMILY SHOULD AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list