List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: fans of luis and fancy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

fans of luis and fancy

Started by leonie l at 2010/05/09 09:04PM
    Latest post: 2011/05/20 04:11AM, Views: 2992, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/05/09 09:04PM
    fans of luis and fancy
    leonie l

passions was a hugh hit in australia, but however was taken of air after season 1.
    we missed a lot of fancy and luis so we have caught up by watching youtube.
    so let us tell you we thought they were amazing.
    the chemistry between gering and harper was redhot.
    if any fans are willing to email my friends in relation to fancy and luis and share our love of them please email me at leonieladner@yahoo.com.au
    there is one thing that we didnt get to know about though,what happened to luis and sheridans son,is he alive or did he die.

#2   2010/05/18 10:51PM
    Re: fans of luis and fancy
    Ms.HuNNii

Ugh Luis and Fancy or as us Shuis fans love to call them Lunacy..lol Yes Marty was alive and returned to his mother.

#3   2010/06/01 04:07PM
    all4babe

If you are a fan of Luis and Fancy, then you wont like what I have to say so Ill keep my mouth shut..all I will say is that Shuis fans were cheated!!!

#4   2010/06/05 05:16PM
    Ms.HuNNii

lol @ Greenlee with devil horns..

I just start back watching AMC in a very long time so I'm outta loop with certain people. Annie and David are my favorite. Every time someone try to call them out they remind them how much of a hypocrite that person is.. love it. But I have notice since Greenlee married David it's poor Greenlee she is crazy. Last time a saw Greenlee she wasn't excatly no angel. lol lol. When she first came to pine valley she was sorta kinda slutty and schemed. But I guess people change. Also I nothic Pine valley people are so uppity now. David and Annie are so evil and people are warned to stay clear of them. when everyone of them has done shady stuff themselves. I use to like Ryan now I can't stand him. And JR need to gone with his manwhore butt somewhere throwing himself all over Annie like he is not married. And his wife like a typical dumb brainwashed bish mad at Annie and not her manwhore husband.

#5   2010/06/07 05:32AM
    all4babe

Quote Ms.HuNNii: lol @ Greenlee with devil horns..

I just start back watching AMC in a very long time so I'm outta loop with certain people. Annie and David are my favorite. Every time someone try to call them out they remind them how much of a hypocrite that person is.. love it. But I have notice since Greenlee married David it's poor Greenlee she is crazy. Last time a saw Greenlee she wasn't excatly no angel. lol lol. When she first came to pine valley she was sorta kinda slutty and schemed. But I guess people change. Also I nothic Pine valley people are so uppity now. David and Annie are so evil and people are warned to stay clear of them. when everyone of them has done shady stuff themselves. I use to like Ryan now I can't stand him. And JR need to gone with his manwhore butt somewhere throwing himself all over Annie like he is not married. And his wife like a typical dumb brainwashed bish mad at Annie and not her manwhore husband.
    WEll Ms.HuNNii, what are ya doing in here?? Get into the AMC forum and post with us!!

I totally agree, I am a huge David fan and hate how hypocritical everyone else is, it is like he is their personal scape goat, many characters done way way worse things and yet it is okay for them but they always single David out. I also love Annie yet I do hate the way the writers are trying to ruin her, I think it is just to prop Greensleaze TBH. JR is indeed a manwhore and Marissa is a doormat and she allows herself to be one. And I can't stand Ryass either

#6   2011/05/20 04:11AM
    alen

i am a big fan of them. Ugh Luis and Fancy are so talented.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list