List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What is eve's problem?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is eve's problem?????

Started by Madam' Fire fly at 2006/09/19 06:52PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 11:25AM, Views: 1538, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/10/19 06:52AM
    Re: What is eve's problem?????
    kayvsivy

I believe the stroke happened while in the hospital room recovering from the injuries of the crash. (This was when his daughters were in Rome)?

#22   2006/10/19 10:29AM
    rjhelms

The problem I have with Dr. Eve is that she is not as innocent as she pretends to be. Yes, she is a doctor and is treating TC, but she needs to remember why he is in the shape he's in. He was driving drunk (could have killed someone else); then he got so mad he had a stroke. Does she really love this verbally abusive person? She was completly ignoring Julian and I don't blame him. I'm still mad at her for lying about John's paternity and lying to Grace and Sam about this. She has done a number of vicious things and hasn't been held accountable for them. She really dosen't deserve to be a doctor because she used her authority as a doctor to commit a crime by lying. Maybe she does deserve TC!

#23   2006/11/27 04:11PM
    Madam' Fire fly

Eve Should really mind her own P's and Q's when it comes to people other than herself. Didn't she allready ruin one relationship from her medeling... i hate eve.

#24   2006/11/30 11:51AM
    EHOLMAN3

eve has always been ms goody goody but the tables have turned. in a way she did turn her back on julian. she cater to a man who threw her out on her tail. what goes around come around. tc dumped her and was with her sister for a while so why would you go back to him?

#25   2006/11/30 12:37PM
    lolaB

yeah why would she go back to tc after he dumped her and he slept around with her sister? as far as her trying to give someone advice, she got her nerves. She got to straighten out her own mess first before she can help someone else i think.

#26   2006/12/04 11:25AM
    Madam' Fire fly

HA HA Sheridan you go girl and tell miss evie poo what's up that no good nosy busy body... She really has enough to worry about in her own life with out giving out bad advice to others especally when it is no concern of her own!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list