List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What is eve's problem?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is eve's problem?????

Started by Madam' Fire fly at 2006/09/19 06:52PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 11:25AM, Views: 1472, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/09/27 08:44AM
    Re: What is eve's problem?????
    Athena

I hope valarie kicks eve's a$$.

#12   2006/09/27 12:10PM
    Madam' Fire fly

Quote Athena: I hope valarie kicks eve's a$$.

MEEEEEE TOOOOO!!!!!!!!

#13   2006/09/28 11:09AM
    Loveletta1

I cannot believe that julian called eve a whore. That is so nasty. But anyway that is the julian i know and i love this evil julian. It is about time they bring him back to his normall self. But goodness gracious he should not have called eve a whore that was pretty harsh... I feel for eve. I think julian play the role of a bad guy better than the role of a good guy really...

#14   2006/09/28 01:37PM
    Re: VALARIE.....
    smilez55

It seems from the very beginning that she was after a Crane. First it was Fox then Chad now JULIAN. I am sure if Alister was still there she would go for him too. She wants power and money and will use her body to get it. How degrading.

#15   2006/09/28 07:04PM
    Athena

Pimps and Ho's Pimps and Ho's...

#16   2006/09/29 01:27PM
    Madam' Fire fly

Quote Loveletta1: I cannot believe that julian called eve a whore. That is so nasty. But anyway that is the julian i know and i love this evil julian. It is about time they bring him back to his normall self. But goodness gracious he should not have called eve a whore that was pretty harsh... I feel for eve. I think julian play the role of a bad guy better than the role of a good guy really...

I missed a few days and recorded the programs i got through the week yesterday and i too think it was pretty bad jullian called her a whore then trying to write her a check that would be really bad i would of smacked him. Eve does have a tendancy to forget her past but jullian was just being mean. I liked jullian and eve together but i too missed the "Old" Jullian i think he was way more blieveable Evil character than the actor they cast as Alister... Allister was way more intimidating when he was just a hand and a voice (when we coulden't see his face)I think the story line will really pick up if jullian starts an new wrath on harmony thressa better look out because if allister isn't around jullian could just pull the rug right out from under her And anyone who stands in his way !?) ! ! ! !

#17   2006/09/29 04:17PM
    Athena

I think this is getting good. I was thinking the same thing jullian said about thinking only of herself. I agree with his ultimatium all or nothing thats how i always have lived in a relationship. She Should do the same and enjoy it. insted of going back to her mediocour life and wondering what might of been or where she could of gone.

#18   2006/10/04 01:32PM
    BEAUTIFULSEX...

I THINK SHE SHOULD BE WITH T.C.BECAUSE JULIAN IS NO GOOD FOR HER HE ONLY REALLY THINKS OF HIMSELF AND THAT IS THE TRUTH HE ACTS LIKE HIS FATHER AND HE TRIES TO ENCOURAGE FOX TO ACT JUST LIKE HIM WHICH IS NO GOOD.

#19   2006/10/09 07:05PM
    Madam' Fire fly

What happened to T.C. dosen't any one else remember he was in a car accident while drunk driving.... When did he have time to have a stroke between massive head aches? Did i miss somthing or did they just totally try to change the story line after the accident thinking no-one would notice

#20   2006/10/18 04:28PM
    Madam' Fire fly

I'm asking again... Did i miss somthing with tc? I rember a car accident drinking and headaches not a stroke...

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list