List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: What is eve's problem?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is eve's problem?????

Started by Madam' Fire fly at 2006/09/19 06:52PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 11:25AM, Views: 1465, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/19 06:52PM
    What is eve's problem?????
    Madam' Fire fly

I would love to go on an all expences paid vacation what is Eves problem? she gets a new office and an offer to take an all expiences paid vacation and the witch says no... Does any body else think this woman has brain damage or is it just me... and then trying to compare it to her druggie days party-ing with julian... Sounds to me like she's uptight and could use the get-away!

#2   2006/09/20 02:13PM
    Re: What is eve's problem?????
    smilez55

I was wondering the same thing. She is getting on my nerve for the way she's been treating Julian lately. she is pushing him back into his old ways to take care of her ex-husband who treated her very badly....what is her PROBLEM!!

#3   2006/09/20 03:07PM
    Jenni

If if it was me, I would jump at the chance but Eve's a doctor. It would be irresponsible to just up and go sailing off in the sunset. Besides I wouldn't like someone tearing up my office without my consent.

#4   2006/09/21 08:07PM
    Madam' Fire fly

When you are dating one of the richest men in the world i think you could afford to be a bit irresponcible... Now see where it got Eve being responsable? Now the hospital has no funding and it's all her fault now all the sick people of harmony will surley die. WAY TO GO EVE!!! See what happens when you look a gift horse in the mouth?!?
    LOL

#5   2006/09/22 07:12AM
    Jenni

That's kind of like blaming the victim for getting hurt. Julian has no right to take away the funding. He's acting like a spoiled little boy who can't get his way. He will be hurting lots of innoncent people to make a point. So wrong.

#6   2006/09/22 08:12PM
    Madam' Fire fly

She's been treating julian like he is disposable lately and if i was him i would probably cheat on her too. I'm sticking to my guns... I bet Eve would be a lot more fun on the drugs and on a cruise than uptight the way she is in an un-remodeled office at the hospital... She's so boring. No Sense Of Adventure At All.

#7   2006/09/25 01:20PM
    Madam' Fire fly

i would probably get sick of it and cheat on het too!!!

#8   2006/09/25 05:40PM
    Athena

I Agree Eve always wants to do the right thing but she never really thinks about anyone but herself and people she dosen't know-like her patients. She's never really been there since she had feelings for jullian- remember when she thought whitney was becomming just like her and she totally freaked out. I'm glad jullian was getting some somewhere he deserves it!!!

#9   2006/09/25 05:54PM
    Athena

I Agree Eve always wants to do the right thing but she never really thinks about anyone but herself and people she dosen't know-like her patients. She's never really been there since she had feelings for jullian- remember when she thought whitney was becomming just like her and she totally freaked out. I'm glad jullian was getting some somewhere he deserves it!!!

#10   2006/09/25 09:56PM
    Loveletta1

I agree, I would be pretty upset if he did that without consulting me about it. But I do think that eve over reacted a bit.... I understand that julian want a lone time with her, and i understand why he is upset because when they are alone and when julian try to do anything special for her she receive a call from the hospital and she break the date... That would make anyone upset... I know I would be pretty upset thats for sure...

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list