List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: does Theresa still lovfe Ethan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

does Theresa still lovfe Ethan

Started by Shanica at 2006/09/16 04:56PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 06:29PM, Views: 510, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/09/16 04:56PM
    does Theresa still lovfe Ethan
    Shanica

i think she does because she kissed him and then they heard someone comin so she jumped out the window so they couldn't find out she and ethan were together making out in the office.

#2   2006/09/16 04:58PM
    Re: does Theresa still lovfe Ethan
    Shanica

hi theresa why don't u go back to ethan and tell him that little ethan is his.because he needs to know the truth.

#3   2006/12/07 11:52AM
    cheerleader2106

Of course she still loves him, she has loved him forever and they have two children together. They are ment to be together.

#4   2006/12/07 12:58PM
    Theresarn3

:)) I think theresa will always love ethen, but she is tired of having her heart broken. just when we think he is going to bleive her he changes his mind and falls for gwen lies. now I beleive she wanted to beleive him , she is tired of him and she wants some one to love her.I really hope jared won't hurt her. but I think that the writers might just have jared be bad. and I think ethen and theresa will have one more get together.

#5   2006/12/07 03:33PM
    Audd

You never stop loving your first love, it's true, Theresa would love to be with Ethan. However, she has been hurt and not trusted by Ethan so much just so he can honor his vows to a women who betrayed him and lied and who he doesn't wholeheartedly love, it's too bad and sad! Maybe Ethan will grow some and do the right thing so both these women can be with who they should be with and be loved by someone completely and faithfully! JMO!

#6   2006/12/08 05:20PM
    i_love_my_soaps

you never stop loving your first love, or at least you never stop caring.. they will always love each other.. no matter how much theresa may try to deny it.. she knows deep in her heart she always will... and i think that will be something else that will come between her and jarred.. ethan will always be in her life.. jarred will eventually get sick of it...

#7   2006/12/08 06:29PM
    Audd

Your right, nobody can be happy in the soap world, right? I do believe every soap should have a "super couple" and I wish it could be Ethan and Theresa...Ethan needs to stop being a wimp.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list