List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: DO U THINK ETHAN AND THERESA SHOULD BE TOGETHER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DO U THINK ETHAN AND THERESA SHOULD BE TOGETHER

Started by mssexy at 2006/09/15 01:53PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/07 12:05PM, Views: 526, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/09/15 01:53PM
    DO U THINK ETHAN AND THERESA SHOULD BE TOGETHER
    mssexy

I THINK THEY SHOULD CAUSE THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER

#2   2006/09/15 03:23PM
    Re: DO U THINK ETHAN AND THERESA SHOULD BE TOGETHER
    DesiJune

I think they should be together and I also think they will be together soon...but then Ethan is gonna get really mad when he finds out that Lil' Ethan is his son and she has known for so long and hasn't told him.

#3   2006/09/15 09:37PM
    hopingforsom...

well I think that if Theresa find out when Ethan was with Gwen then why would she tell Ethan. To give Gwen another thing to bark at saying that you are trying to take my husband away and correct me if I am wrong but if Theresa is Jane real mother and Gwen and Ethan got full custody over Jane then why would Theresa want to give Little Ethan and the whole thing with Julian trying to get custody of a son that is not really is for I think that all this should be a reason why Theresa shouldn't tell. But as for Gwen who wants to be in a marriage where your husband cheat on you and will probably lie about it and I do think that Gwen won't forgive Ethan and leave him. Man I hope so. As for Theresa she can't lead Jared on for Jared was mad at Theresa for not being honest about being Mrs. Crane and then she sleep with Ethan twice and has kiss him. So I think that Theresa need to be honest with Jared and maybe Jared will realize that Theresa will never get over Ethan and Ethan needs to be honest with Gwen. So yes I do think that Theresa and Ethan should be together.

#4   2006/12/07 12:05PM
    cheerleader2106

Quote mssexy: I THINK THEY SHOULD CAUSE THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER

I totally agree!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list