List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Changes in Board Management

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Changes in Board Management

Started by Soaps Admin at 2009/12/02 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/04 10:13PM, Views: 558, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2009/12/02 05:21PM
    Changes in Board Management
    Soaps Admin

First we want to thank all of you for sticking with us in the past few weeks while we ironed out what was best for the boards and the board management. We now have it all in place and so I wanted to let you know about some changes that will be happening.

Effective immediately the boards will be run separately from the site as a whole. This is very important because we want the editors and writers to focus on the soap operas and stories that they bring you, and not have to focus on the message boards, issues, and questions. Articles, teasers, videos etc will still be posted, but they will not be available for any feedback by the original posters.

Starting tomorrow the hands on running of the site will be in the hands of two great ladies. One you already know, your wonderful admin Kat, and the other is Lisa (aka Lisa - Admin). Please look for a response to this post later tonight or tomorrow morning that will include a link for Lisa's email. From this point forward please direct all board issues and questions to Lisa first, especially during the day, to Kat or to myself. Please do not use the Soaps.com site contact us button because your emails will not be responded too from that email address. Lisa and Kat are here to handle the day to day problems that arise so all issues and questions should start going to them directly.

We really want to make these boards a fun place to post that you all enjoy coming too for a very long time in the future. Please keep an eye out in the near future for a post from me or Lisa regarding a few board changes to make life a bit easier for all of us! For now please welcome Lisa to the boards!

Christine - Administrator

#2   2009/12/03 07:02AM
    Re: Changes in Board Management
    Lisa - Admin

Good morning everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am extremely excited to be a part of the admin team here on the boards. Please email me if you have any questions, concerns, issues, etc at Lisaprinc@yahoo.com.

#3   2009/12/04 10:13PM
    Re: Changes in Board Management
    Kathryn (Admin)

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to add that you can now contact me directly if necessary as well at Soaps_Kathryn@live.com. This is something that you weren't able to do before but can now.

Happy posting,
    Kathryn

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list