List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Lindsay Hartley, Ex-Theresa, Passions to DOOL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lindsay Hartley, Ex-Theresa, Passions to DOOL

Started by Chrissi at 2009/07/22 03:27PM
    Latest post: 2010/05/02 08:53AM, Views: 5403, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/08/03 11:34AM
    Re: Lindsay Hartley, Ex-Theresa, Passions to DOOL
    Tesstellthet...

Quote bigtimesoapfan:
    Quote Ms.HuNNii: Wow really. I might tune in more often now. Isn't Arianna Rafe(ex Luis) sister? I'm liking that because the previous Arianna and Brady had know chemistry at all and Brady just seem out of place. OMG and I would to see Lindsay interact with Nicole. I wonder who they going to cast as Rafe's dead fiancee, because I know she is going to come back for the death sooner or later. It will be awesome if of was Mac because Sheridan use to come back from the dead often on Passions.
    I saw a thread on the DOOL board here that the actress who played Sheridan has also been hired and Emily will reappear around Nicoles Maternity leave. Works for me!! Sammi will be freed up to return to Lucas(where she belongs int eh forst place) and Let E.J keep his perfect mobster loving wife!!

Seems like it's a just a rumor at this point..

#12   2009/08/13 01:37PM
    Octoberfest

Lindsay is beautiful and talented so I am not surprised she found work as soon as she decided to return to acting. I did think she would hold out for prime time TV, though.

#13   2009/09/16 11:10AM
    destes

I started watching DOOL and enjoyed seeing them together. But they have broke up already, because of Secrets. Where have we heard that before. lol

#14   2009/10/09 03:39PM
    KateyHall

%( I am so sad that Brady and Arianna broke up already! Man! Where is the love that Ethan and Theresa had for these two characters? Why can't they repeat the strong love of Ethan and Theresa?! I am so sorry if I sound like a broken record,but that is how I feel about the chemistry between Lindsay and Eric! It is there! I wish they were really involved with each other in real life.

#15   2009/10/14 09:26AM
    Chrissi

Hang there. Brady and Ari may not be over yet. Feel free to hang out on the DOOL message board as well, to discuss these couples who are now on DOOL. I'm sure you'd all be welcomed with open arms!

#16   2009/10/15 12:27PM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote KateyHall: I am so sad that Brady and Arianna broke up already! Man! Where is the love that Ethan and Theresa had for these two characters? Why can't they repeat the strong love of Ethan and Theresa?! I am so sorry if I sound like a broken record,but that is how I feel about the chemistry between Lindsay and Eric! It is there! I wish they were really involved with each other in real life.

Wow that is a bet much considering Lindsay is a wife and a mother. Also the love Teresa had for Ethan was kinda unhealthy. If they wrote Arianna like Teresa it would be because she went nuts from being rejected. Also Rafe is not as dump as Luis. Kudos to him for being extra suspicious and figuring out the baby switch. If only they had written Luis like that, all the men on Passions for that matter lol. But hey these are different writers. Also I think it great Lindsay and Eric are versatile they still have the chemistry, but they are two different characters Brady is the go to guy for advice not a confused hipocrite like Ethan and Arianna is calm and not as over the top like Teresa. Shot if Victor told Teresa to not see Brady again Victor probably be some where hanging on to life because Teresa poisoned him. Plus they already have Katie.

#17   2009/10/21 06:33PM
    dumbfairiesgirl

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote KateyHall: I am so sad that Brady and Arianna broke up already! Man! Where is the love that Ethan and Theresa had for these two characters? Why can't they repeat the strong love of Ethan and Theresa?! I am so sorry if I sound like a broken record,but that is how I feel about the chemistry between Lindsay and Eric! It is there! I wish they were really involved with each other in real life.

Wow that is a bet much considering Lindsay is a wife and a mother. Also the love Teresa had for Ethan was kinda unhealthy. If they wrote Arianna like Teresa it would be because she went nuts from being rejected. Also Rafe is not as dump as Luis. Kudos to him for being extra suspicious and figuring out the baby switch. If only they had written Luis like that, all the men on Passions for that matter lol. But hey these are different writers. Also I think it great Lindsay and Eric are versatile they still have the chemistry, but they are two different characters Brady is the go to guy for advice not a confused hipocrite like Ethan and Arianna is calm and not as over the top like Teresa. Shot if Victor told Teresa to not see Brady again Victor probably be some where hanging on to life because Teresa poisoned him. Plus they already have Katie.

I disagree for Theresa knew that she would end up with Ethan for she was told from Tabitha who was a witch and he did loves her.
    Luis at first had so much hatred for the Cranes because of his father disappearance. He was a cop and now he is a ex-FBI Agent and Brady problem is that he is draw to damsel in distress. For he hangs around Mel, Nicole and Mia.

#18   2009/10/29 10:47AM
    smokeycokey09

I am so happy to see Lindsay on Days it is so good to see my Ethan and Theresa

#19   2010/05/02 08:53AM
    ccfan4lyfe

Lindsay, Eric, and Galen all on DOOL now thats awesome get to see them again.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list