List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Lindsay Hartley, Ex-Theresa, Passions to DOOL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lindsay Hartley, Ex-Theresa, Passions to DOOL

Started by Chrissi at 2009/07/22 03:27PM
    Latest post: 2010/05/02 08:53AM, Views: 5879, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/07/22 03:27PM
    Lindsay Hartley, Ex-Theresa, Passions to DOOL
    Chrissi

http://www.soaps.com.../4903

Are you excited? She will portray Arianna, Brady's love interest and Brady is the ex-Ethan from DOOL!

#2   2009/07/24 02:56AM
    Re: Lindsay Hartley, Ex-Theresa, Passions to DOOL
    Ms.HuNNii

Wow really. I might tune in more often now. Isn't Arianna Rafe(ex Luis) sister? I'm liking that because the previous Arianna and Brady had know chemistry at all and Brady just seem out of place. OMG and I would to see Lindsay interact with Nicole. I wonder who they going to cast as Rafe's dead fiancee, because I know she is going to come back for the death sooner or later. It will be awesome if of was Mac because Sheridan use to come back from the dead often on Passions.

#3   2009/07/27 08:34AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote Chrissi: www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/4903

Are you excited? She will portray Arianna, Brady's love interest and Brady is the ex-Ethan from DOOL!

I'm so exitedand I just can't hide It........and I think I like it(actually I love it)! You can't see but Im still doing the happy dance!!

#4   2009/07/28 08:21AM
    Chrissi

Haha good point about the fiancee coming back from the dead!! You never know with soaps!

#5   2009/07/29 08:08AM
    garon d

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Wow really. I might tune in more often now. Isn't Arianna Rafe(ex Luis) sister? I'm liking that because the previous Arianna and Brady had know chemistry at all and Brady just seem out of place. OMG and I would to see Lindsay interact with Nicole. I wonder who they going to cast as Rafe's dead fiancee, because I know she is going to come back for the death sooner or later. It will be awesome if of was Mac because Sheridan use to come back from the dead often on Passions.
    I would like to see mac with rafe and happy that lindsay is come to days

#6   2009/07/29 09:12AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Wow really. I might tune in more often now. Isn't Arianna Rafe(ex Luis) sister? I'm liking that because the previous Arianna and Brady had know chemistry at all and Brady just seem out of place. OMG and I would to see Lindsay interact with Nicole. I wonder who they going to cast as Rafe's dead fiancee, because I know she is going to come back for the death sooner or later. It will be awesome if of was Mac because Sheridan use to come back from the dead often on Passions.
    I saw a thread on the DOOL board here that the actress who played Sheridan has also been hired and Emily will reappear around Nicoles Maternity leave. Works for me!! Sammi will be freed up to return to Lucas(where she belongs int eh forst place) and Let E.J keep his perfect mobster loving wife!!

#7   2009/07/29 02:25PM
    garon d

Quote bigtimesoapfan:
    I saw a thread on the DOOL board here that the actress who played Sheridan has also been hired and Emily will reappear around Nicoles Maternity leave. Works for me!! Sammi will be freed up to return to Lucas(where she belongs int eh forst place) and Let E.J keep his perfect mobster loving wife!!
    It would be good to put rafe with emily if mac play her and have sammi with lucas

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/07/29 02:26PM
    #8   2009/08/01 01:32AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote bigtimesoapfan:

Are you serious!! Quit playing. I was watching DAYS today Rafe was holding Emily in his arms. So I assume she is Emily. boy was I salty. lol But there's still hope. *cross fingers* Oh yeah Sammi and Lucas were made for each other. I don't know why the girls the writers hook him up with always cheats on him.

#9   2009/08/01 01:38AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Quote garon d:

I'm excited Lindsay is coming to DAYS too. Also because poor Brady has been all over the place his character seem so lonely and in everybodies s/l. lol. unlike the last Brady.

#10   2009/08/02 10:06AM
    garon d

Quote Ms.HuNNii:
    Quote garon d:

I'm excited Lindsay is coming to DAYS too. Also because poor Brady has been all over the place his character seem so lonely and in everybodies s/l. lol. unlike the last Brady.

I am excited to and it would be good to see them get married

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list