List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa

Started by lori1974 at 2006/09/12 10:39AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 10:10AM, Views: 584, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/12 10:39AM
    Theresa
    lori1974

who is theresa really wanna be with Ethan or jared.I think she still loves ethan and doesn't want to amitt it,and also doesn't want to hurt jared too.

#2   2006/09/12 10:48AM
    Re: Theresa
    kyla_mommy

i think she still loves ethan but feels she had to move on b/c ethan keeps telling her if little ethan was his son he would sue for joint custody

#3   2006/09/12 10:51AM
    Re: Theresa and jane
    kyla_mommy

i thought gwen and ethan got "temperary" custody why wouldnt Theresa take them back for custody?? if ethan tried to ruin my life by taking those cases i would go back to court for custody of my daughter.

#4   2006/09/13 04:36PM
    sethjody

Letting Ethan keep Jane gives Theresa a reason to rub it in Gwens face that she will always be Janes real Mommy. I just wish Ethan would grow a pair and let Gwen have it, but no he's like most men he wants his cake and loves eating it too. Is it just me or is Gwen just pathetic, I mean really how sad is she holding on to a man that she knows loves someone else, she worries everytime Ethan leaves her sight. Come on Gwen let him go and move on with your life. Hey that's just my opinion, does anyone else agree?

#5   2006/09/13 08:49PM
    rjhelms

She certainly has feelings for Jared and is attracted to him, however, Ethan is like a bad habit. Once Ethan does commit to her, she'll probably realize that she really wants to be with Jared.

#6   2006/09/15 10:10AM
    Kchk16

I think that Theresa should leave jared and be with Ethan because she really loves him. i think that she is just using Jared to get over Ethan. i think it made the show more interesting when she was chasing after Ethan.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list