List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Dogism......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dogism......

Started by Teenie at 2009/05/14 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/16 06:31AM, Views: 3949, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2009/08/15 11:44PM
    Re: Dogism......
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Teenie: theresa that is what you have...a dog BUT he is yours now.....8 or 9 years for ethan and he couldnt drop her (Gwen) for you. You got dogged out and so did gwen....But My girl (Gwen) wore that ring to the end didn't she? She made you sweat

Actually Theresa made Gwen sweat. Maybe she had a ring, but that is all she had. Gwen certainly didn't have Ethan's heart. But then again, Gwen didn't have the ring at the end either. lst of all (not taking in consideration she never married to Ethan) she smashed her ring and left. As soon as she left, Ethan ran to be with Theresa. When Gwen came back, he told her he loved Theresa and wanted to be with Theresa. To get Ethan back, she did everything under the sun, including blackmail and possibly killing her own son. So no, if anyone was sweating it was Gwen. In the end, when Theresa was suppose to be dead, and Ethan was going to move on with Gwen, she STILL did not have his heart.

True. Hi Destes, the truth is for all of us..It dosesn't take that long to choose,,either you is or you ain't..8 or 9 years...someone should know....back to the ring? Gwen rules....even at the very end...

#32   2009/08/15 11:50PM
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Teenie: theresa that is what you have...a dog BUT he is yours now.....8 or 9 years for ethan and he couldnt drop her (Gwen) for you. You got dogged out and so did gwen....But My girl (Gwen) wore that ring to the end didn't she? She made you sweat

Actually Theresa made Gwen sweat. Maybe she had a ring, but that is all she had. Gwen certainly didn't have Ethan's heart. But then again, Gwen didn't have the ring at the end either. lst of all (not taking in consideration she never married to Ethan) she smashed her ring and left. As soon as she left, Ethan ran to be with Theresa. When Gwen came back, he told her he loved Theresa and wanted to be with Theresa. To get Ethan back, she did everything under the sun, including blackmail and possibly killing her own son. So no, if anyone was sweating it was Gwen. In the end, when Theresa was suppose to be dead, and Ethan was going to move on with Gwen, she STILL did not have his heart.

Hmmm..... she got a dog

#33   2009/08/15 11:58PM
    Teenie

Quote destes:
    Quote Octoberfest: "(not taking in consideration she never married to Ethan) "

Actually, in the eyes of the Catholic Church (and most of Harmony is Catholic) marriage ceremonies are only recognized if they are conducted in a Catholic Church. Therefore, Gwen's quickie Las Vegas wedding (Yeah, like her mother would really keep that a secret from Gwen!) is not binding. Ethan and Gwen married in St. Catherine's Church

uld know that while Gwen and Ethan are still married according to the laws of their religion, Ethan cannot marry Theresa. Besides, Ethan and Theresa did not have a legal marriage license since everyone thought she was dead.

Bottom line: legally, Gwen is still married to that guy she doesn't remember; Theresa is single; Ethan is single. But Church-wise, E/G are still married.

I know nothing of the Cathlic Church, but if Gwen was legally married to another man, no other vows are legal. Of course I guess we could charge Gwen with bigamy(sp) along with all her other crimes. lol

ethan no good...Why?

#34   2009/08/16 12:08AM
    Teenie

Quote destes: The difference is Alistar was believed to be dead, Gwen on the other hand, (I guess was so drunk) she didn't remember getting married. The guy (whoever he was) was not dead.

too many if and buts.......at the end baby she don't got nothing...love doesn't hurt nobody....ethan hurt both.

#35   2009/08/16 12:26AM
    Teenie

Quote bigtimesoapfan: Their marriage was built on lies and it should have been anulled! Teenie why would you route for a women who caused "the man she supposedly loves" his life? She is the reason the truth came out, or is that somehow T's fault that Gwen and her mom sent it to the tabloids? Do you also think How Gwen and her mom got Julian to take little E from her okay? was it okay to make T think her child was being abused? I could go on and on but I don't see the need! I honestly would like to her your take on this!! Maybe see it from you pov. Thanks in advance!! Have a great weekend!!

Hibigtime

You made me think.....But the floor is Ma. And i will answer ur Questions...Dogism: u knw it and so do mama. Let me know when you are ready....can you smell it

#36   2009/08/16 05:09PM
    bigtimesoapfan

Still idn't answer my Question. oh well!

#37   2009/09/16 11:07AM
    destes

I didn't get it either?? lol

#38   2009/09/30 01:15PM
    bigtimesoapfan

Thats because their is no other answe than the better woman won!! and that says it all!!

#39   2009/10/16 06:31AM
    lolaB

Oh well. I agree that he is great on the other soap and so is the girl who use to play teresa. They good actors to switch like that. Do u got to go school so u can do that..laest they got a job

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list