List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Dogism......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dogism......

Started by Teenie at 2009/05/14 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/16 06:31AM, Views: 3738, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2009/05/30 09:57AM
    Re: Dogism......
    destes

Quote Tesstellthetruthalre:
    Quote Teenie: Ethan was the innocent one. he thought he was a CRANE. It wasnt Teresa or Gwen. His own Moma, Ivy. She knew/knows. what a wicked web that can happen and be deceived.

Okay..Ethan is no more..he's now Brady on DOOL...and BTW, you realize that Ethan was only a character on a fictional show, right?

Of course Ethan is a fictional character, I don't remember anyone saying he was a real person. This is a Passions board, that is why we discuss the soap Passions, not DOOL.

#22   2009/05/30 10:24PM
    Teenie

Male or female...did u say ur vows? Anyone chase u 9/10 years ma?

#23   2009/05/31 06:24AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Their marriage was built on lies and it should have been anulled! Teenie why would you route for a women who caused "the man she supposedly loves" his life? She is the reason the truth came out, or is that somehow T's fault that Gwen and her mom sent it to the tabloids? Do you also think How Gwen and her mom got Julian to take little E from her okay? was it okay to make T think her child was being abused? I could go on and on but I don't see the need! I honestly would like to her your take on this!! Maybe see it from you pov. Thanks in advance!! Have a great weekend!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/31 06:25AM
    #24   2009/06/10 12:59PM
    Teenie

Quote Tesstellthetruthalre:
    Quote Teenie: Ethan was the innocent one. he thought he was a CRANE. It wasnt Teresa or Gwen. His own Moma, Ivy. She knew/knows. what a wicked web that can happen and be deceived.

Okay..Ethan is no more..he's now Brady on DOOL...and BTW, you realize that Ethan was only a character on a fictional show, right?

yes i know he is on another show.

#25   2009/06/10 01:09PM
    Teenie

Quote Octoberfest: Then Theresa would also have to be charged with bigamy. She married both Jared and later Ethan (by justice of the peace) while Alistair was still alive.

Darn it..jeez, did teresa carry a cell phone while walking down the aisle? Who does that.....She is something else..lol

#26   2009/06/14 02:40PM
    AllieB

Quote IloveSam2010:
    Quote Teenie: theresa that is what you have...a dog BUT he is yours now.....8 or 9 years for ethan and he couldnt drop her (Gwen) for you. You got dogged out and so did gwen....But My girl (Gwen) wore that ring to the end didn't she? She made you sweat

not trying to offend or attack you just curious why do always make threads about Ethan being a dog? or threads about theresa? or stuff about hate? why does it even matter i mean Passions is over it ended and In my opinion its time to move on with Life and do something else besides talk about passions for me anyways. I miss passions but i am not going to talk about it 24/7 of what i hated about it or anything JMO

Apparently you haven't moved on with your life because you still posting here. Everyone know the show is over we are not dumb, so what is your point.

#27   2009/06/17 06:54AM
    Teenie

Hi everybody..I was at a greek deli ordering food YESTERDAY and was surprised. The deli had on young and the restless and folks were talking about soaps that aren't longer on. Behold!! A customer mentioned that she has satelite TV and passions airs to this day. Me being nosy ask her did she mean reruns? She said no and that passions airs on weekends on satelite tv. She said the storylines continues and sometimes pop up on DISH TV....I ask were the same cast members on there..she said yep.....So I figure fans would know about this! I'm not convinced, I'm thinking she sees reruns.....I dunno

#28   2009/06/17 08:10AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Well Ethan and Luis are on days so who's still on? sounds fishy!! Maybe they missed the final epi's?

#29   2009/06/21 01:46PM
    destes

I wish, but bet it is re-runs. The only other possiblity is if they have a big dish and it is seeing Passions in another country where the show isn't over yet.

#30   2009/08/15 11:35PM
    Teenie

Becuz it's true....you know of it..I have lived it.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list