List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Dogism......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dogism......

Started by Teenie at 2009/05/14 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/16 06:31AM, Views: 3906, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2009/05/22 09:06AM
    Re: Dogism......
    Teenie

Quote IloveSam2010:
    Quote Teenie: theresa that is what you have...a dog BUT he is yours now.....8 or 9 years for ethan and he couldnt drop her (Gwen) for you. You got dogged out and so did gwen....But My girl (Gwen) wore that ring to the end didn't she? She made you sweat

not trying to offend or attack you just curious why do always make threads about Ethan being a dog? or threads about theresa? or stuff about hate? why does it even matter i mean Passions is over it ended and In my opinion its time to move on with Life and do something else besides talk about passions for me anyways. I miss passions but i am not going to talk about it 24/7 of what i hated about it or anything JMO

A response was necessary? I guess

#12   2009/05/22 09:10AM
    Teenie

Ok.. i will chill. (ain't nothin but the dog in Ethan).

#13   2009/05/22 09:24AM
    Teenie

My apology. 8, 9, or 10 years feenin on a person who is married ( in this case). a dOG WILL SNIFF, and come to his baby gurl....Ethan punk self....let you tee, seem to be the intruder......sad while he's dreaming about you, but not man enough to claim you.....all those years......HUH?

#14   2009/05/22 09:31AM
    Teenie

Ethan was the innocent one. he thought he was a CRANE. It wasnt Teresa or Gwen. His own Moma, Ivy. She knew/knows. what a wicked web that can happen and be deceived.

#15   2009/05/22 10:01AM
    Tesstellthet...

Quote Teenie: Ethan was the innocent one. he thought he was a CRANE. It wasnt Teresa or Gwen. His own Moma, Ivy. She knew/knows. what a wicked web that can happen and be deceived.

Okay..Ethan is no more..he's now Brady on DOOL...and BTW, you realize that Ethan was only a character on a fictional show, right?

#16   2009/05/22 05:31PM
    destes

Quote Octoberfest: "(not taking in consideration she never married to Ethan) "

Actually, in the eyes of the Catholic Church (and most of Harmony is Catholic) marriage ceremonies are only recognized if they are conducted in a Catholic Church. Therefore, Gwen's quickie Las Vegas wedding (Yeah, like her mother would really keep that a secret from Gwen!) is not binding. Ethan and Gwen married in St. Catherine's Church and Father Lonigan performed the ceremony. Father Lonigan should know that while Gwen and Ethan are still married according to the laws of their religion, Ethan cannot marry Theresa. Besides, Ethan and Theresa did not have a legal marriage license since everyone thought she was dead.

Bottom line: legally, Gwen is still married to that guy she doesn't remember; Theresa is single; Ethan is single. But Church-wise, E/G are still married.

I know nothing of the Cathlic Church, but if Gwen was legally married to another man, no other vows are legal. Of course I guess we could charge Gwen with bigamy(sp) along with all her other crimes. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/05/22 05:34PM
    #17   2009/05/27 02:33PM
    Octoberfest

Then Theresa would also have to be charged with bigamy. She married both Jared and later Ethan (by justice of the peace) while Alistair was still alive.

#18   2009/05/29 01:19AM
    destes

The difference is Alistar was believed to be dead, Gwen on the other hand, (I guess was so drunk) she didn't remember getting married. The guy (whoever he was) was not dead.

#19   2009/05/29 09:48AM
    Octoberfest

Doesn't matter. People have been prosecuted for bigamy on technical terms, even when they thought they were free to marry.

#20   2009/05/30 09:52AM
    destes

Maybe so, but I would think if it was known a person was dead, and their widow married, and the person turned up alive, and judge wouldn't convict them. Someone that marries someone and forgets they are married, Idon't know.

Of course if it is the Judge in Harmony anything can happen. lol

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list