List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Dogism......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dogism......

Started by Teenie at 2009/05/14 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/16 06:31AM, Views: 3904, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2009/05/14 11:12AM
    Dogism......
    Teenie

theresa that is what you have...a dog BUT he is yours now.....8 or 9 years for ethan and he couldnt drop her (Gwen) for you. You got dogged out and so did gwen....But My girl (Gwen) wore that ring to the end didn't she? She made you sweat

#2   2009/05/14 04:15PM
    Re: Dogism......
    IloveSam2010

Quote Teenie: theresa that is what you have...a dog BUT he is yours now.....8 or 9 years for ethan and he couldnt drop her (Gwen) for you. You got dogged out and so did gwen....But My girl (Gwen) wore that ring to the end didn't she? She made you sweat

not trying to offend or attack you just curious why do always make threads about Ethan being a dog? or threads about theresa? or stuff about hate? why does it even matter i mean Passions is over it ended and In my opinion its time to move on with Life and do something else besides talk about passions for me anyways. I miss passions but i am not going to talk about it 24/7 of what i hated about it or anything JMO

#3   2009/05/17 01:06PM
    destes

Quote Teenie: theresa that is what you have...a dog BUT he is yours now.....8 or 9 years for ethan and he couldnt drop her (Gwen) for you. You got dogged out and so did gwen....But My girl (Gwen) wore that ring to the end didn't she? She made you sweat

Actually Theresa made Gwen sweat. Maybe she had a ring, but that is all she had. Gwen certainly didn't have Ethan's heart. But then again, Gwen didn't have the ring at the end either. lst of all (not taking in consideration she never married to Ethan) she smashed her ring and left. As soon as she left, Ethan ran to be with Theresa. When Gwen came back, he told her he loved Theresa and wanted to be with Theresa. To get Ethan back, she did everything under the sun, including blackmail and possibly killing her own son. So no, if anyone was sweating it was Gwen. In the end, when Theresa was suppose to be dead, and Ethan was going to move on with Gwen, she STILL did not have his heart.

#4   2009/05/17 01:08PM
    destes

Quote IloveSam2010:

not trying to offend or attack you just curious why do always make threads about Ethan being a dog? or threads about theresa? or stuff about hate? why does it even matter i mean Passions is over it ended and In my opinion its time to move on with Life and do something else besides talk about passions for me anyways. I miss passions but i am not going to talk about it 24/7 of what i hated about it or anything JMO

Some of us still have fun talking and debating about Passions. Those that don't enjoy it any more are not forced to come here.

#5   2009/05/17 01:48PM
    IloveSam2010

Quote destes:
    Quote IloveSam2010:

Some of us still have fun talking and debating about Passions. Those that don't enjoy it any more are not forced to come here.

I never said I was forced to come here but Its over it ended and its not coming back so what is the point of saying ethan should be with gwen or Ethan should be with Therese, He ended up with theresa whether they like it or not! I think in the end she ended up with the right man. I just said she goes sycho on people about it not trying to offend her but she does!

#6   2009/05/17 02:44PM
    Teenie

Hey Love

we have stevie wonder saying "Hey Love"

We have r kelly saying "Hey Love"
    Google both. Thats Ethan. Is there no shame Ethan?

#7   2009/05/17 02:51PM
    Teenie

A dog is a dog.....help me out fellas?

#8   2009/05/17 04:25PM
    ghlover2009

Quote Teenie: Hey Love

we have stevie wonder saying "Hey Love"

We have r kelly saying "Hey Love"
    Google both. Thats Ethan. Is there no shame Ethan?

No ethan winthrop is not love.

#9   2009/05/18 11:10AM
    destes

Quote IloveSam2010:
    Quote destes:
    Quote IloveSam2010:

I never said I was forced to come here but Its over it ended and its not coming back so what is the point of saying ethan should be with gwen or Ethan should be with Therese, He ended up with theresa whether they like it or not! I think in the end she ended up with the right man. I just said she goes sycho on people about it not trying to offend her but she does!

The point is, some of us still have fun. I agree, Ethan and Theresa and that I like (think they drug that storyline way, way too long) But those of us that still are having fun debating a show that has gone off the air, should not be critized. We are having fun.

#10   2009/05/20 12:45PM
    Octoberfest

"(not taking in consideration she never married to Ethan) "

Actually, in the eyes of the Catholic Church (and most of Harmony is Catholic) marriage ceremonies are only recognized if they are conducted in a Catholic Church. Therefore, Gwen's quickie Las Vegas wedding (Yeah, like her mother would really keep that a secret from Gwen!) is not binding. Ethan and Gwen married in St. Catherine's Church and Father Lonigan performed the ceremony. Father Lonigan should know that while Gwen and Ethan are still married according to the laws of their religion, Ethan cannot marry Theresa. Besides, Ethan and Theresa did not have a legal marriage license since everyone thought she was dead.

Bottom line: legally, Gwen is still married to that guy she doesn't remember; Theresa is single; Ethan is single. But Church-wise, E/G are still married.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list