List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Ivy-Sam and Kay-Miguel

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ivy-Sam and Kay-Miguel

Started by destes at 2009/05/13 11:49AM
    Latest post: 2009/10/21 06:15PM, Views: 1320, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2009/05/13 11:49AM
    Ivy-Sam and Kay-Miguel
    destes

What do you guys think about them ending up together???? After all the horrible things both Kay and Ivy did to get them.

#2   2009/05/14 05:16AM
    Re: Ivy-Sam and Kay-Miguel
    bigtimesoapfan

I wanted Kay with Fox, anf Ivy As much as I liked Grace, she was deas(unfortunatley) and Ivy and Sam were hot together( remember Sam in Tarzan mode)?

#3   2009/05/14 10:26AM
    destes

I wanted Kay with Fox too, and Ivy and Sam were hot, but I Hated the way she got him.

#4   2009/05/14 04:43PM
    IloveSam2010

i agree with the other two posters i Hated Kiguel! I wanted Kay with fox and i loved Foxay and i wish they had been endgame!

#5   2009/05/15 04:41AM
    bigtimesoapfan

ITA!!!!

#6   2009/05/17 12:59PM
    destes

I loved Foxay too. We could see them fall in love. We never really saw Miguel and Kay fall in love. All we saw was Kay doing all kinds of underhanded things to get Miguel when the show started. And all we saw was Miguel chasing after Charity. Even when Miguel came back, he showed no interest in Kay. Only after Pilar kept telling him he should be with Kay and after Maria called Fox "Daddy" did Miguel show any interest in Kay or Maria.

I hated they had Fox turn crazy.

#7   2009/05/17 01:50PM
    IloveSam2010

Quote destes: I loved Foxay too. We could see them fall in love. We never really saw Miguel and Kay fall in love. All we saw was Kay doing all kinds of underhanded things to get Miguel when the show started. And all we saw was Miguel chasing after Charity. Even when Miguel came back, he showed no interest in Kay. Only after Pilar kept telling him he should be with Kay and after Maria called Fox "Daddy" did Miguel show any interest in Kay or Maria.

I agree i Hated they turned him psycho and made him date ugly a$$ Esme!

#8   2009/05/18 11:12AM
    destes

I wonder if they would have done that if Justin had stayed?

#9   2009/10/21 06:15PM
    dumbfairiesgirl

Quote destes: I loved Foxay too. We could see them fall in love. We never really saw Miguel and Kay fall in love. All we saw was Kay doing all kinds of underhanded things to get Miguel when the show started. And all we saw was Miguel chasing after Charity. Even when Miguel came back, he showed no interest in Kay. Only after Pilar kept telling him he should be with Kay and after Maria called Fox "Daddy" did Miguel show any interest in Kay or Maria.

I remember Maria was just a baby at the same time as Endora and Marty and Miquel was interested in being a father to Maria. He was touched that Kay had named her Maria and Tabita convinced her to named Maria after someone who Miguel is close too. But he was still in love with Charity but Charity chose to make a sacrifice for Miguel baby.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list