One Life To Live - NEWS ROOM

In our 'One Life To Live' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

One Life to Live Video Clip: Wedding Promo!

Tuesday, July 28 2009

The wedding is right around the corner, but with Nora's confusion will she be able to go through with it? Watch this video clip promo on Soaps.com!

Who do you want Nora with, Bo or Clint? Please tell Soaps.com your thoughts below!

Photo Credit: ABC

Posted by oldschoolsoapy at Tuesday, July 28 2009 01:22 PM

I'm with Asa Bo and Nora needs to be together, and Viki needs to get back with Clint. Charlie can huck up with Carlotta she needs a love intrest.

Posted by jumps at Tuesday, July 28 2009 01:41 PM

I find it funny that Bo wants Nora now, when he has been w/o someone for awhile now.
    I like Clint, but Viki belongs with Charlie.

Posted by gulla at Tuesday, July 28 2009 01:47 PM

i agree keep viki with charlie...i like clint and all but they need to put him with someone else...

Posted by Tarah C at Tuesday, July 28 2009 02:41 PM

Bo and Nora should be together. Clint is a jerk that had another chance with Viki, but turned her down for DORIAN of all people. Viki and Charlie are great together.

Posted by jorie at Tuesday, July 28 2009 03:49 PM

I love Charile with Viki,

Posted by janjan03 at Tuesday, July 28 2009 06:30 PM

Put Bo and Nora back together! Leave Vicki and Charlie together, they are great!

Posted by lucetta at Tuesday, July 28 2009 07:05 PM

I'm sure all individuals who post on this question will say Bo. They are so right for each other. I'm 100% certain they will end up together and re-married.

Posted by bonairebound at Wednesday, July 29 2009 06:38 AM

Nora & Bo....Vickie & Charlie...someone said bring Dallas back for Clint...possibility...just leave Rachael/Shaun Jessica/Brody Starr/Cole Langston/Markko & Matthew/Destiny enjoy each other for a while....and as much as I loved, loved, loved Dorian & Ray Montez together, I liked Dorian & David together, after Addie dumpped him...oh yeah, Todd & his 2 serving wenches...crack me up!!!
    bb

Posted by jorie at Thursday, July 30 2009 08:08 PM

TnT ,Viki and Charlie Gigi n Skye ,Jess n Brody,
    Matt n Des
    Blair, Dorian Bo Clnt Nora with someone new.
    Meany,Nasrylindsay as Tommy (Todds altr)
    can stay in jail

Posted by rosann at Sunday, August 02 2009 10:43 AM

I like Nora and Bo together. I like Viki and Charlie together. I like Brody and Jess together. I love Todd and Tea together they have more chemistry together than he and Blair ever did. Tea does not let Todd get away with anything. I think they should find someone else for Clint.