One Life To Live - NEWS ROOM

In our 'One Life To Live' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

One Life to Live: Daphnee Duplaix The New Rachel Gannon!

Wednesday, February 11 2009

Daphnee Duplaix (NBC)
    Soaps.com reported a few weeks ago that the show was casting a new actress in the role of Rachel Gannon, previously played by Sandra P. Grant, and now we have the scoop!

For those fans of the now defunct Passions soap opera you're about to get a real treat! Daphnee Duplaix (ex-Valerie) will be joining One Life to Live in the role of Rachel! She'll appear on screen on April 4! It appears the Gannon family is coming back together, as father Hank will make his appearance first on April 1. Does this mean we'll see RJ (Timothy Stickney) as well? Stay tuned!

Prior to her role on Passions Daphnee has appeared in a ton of Primetime hits including "Sex, Love and Secrets," "CSI," "The District," and a few made for television films as well!

Soaps.com wants to welcome Daphnee to the show! We know she'll have no trouble making the role of Rachel her own!

Posted by chychy65 at Wednesday, February 11 2009 12:45 PM

tHATs good.... never seen Passions... I was thinking it would be the last girl that played her... But looking forward to her coming on... Wonder what and who she will be hooking up with...

Posted by Amy_Soaps.com at Wednesday, February 11 2009 12:55 PM

As a reminder, we do not allow any negative talk or questions about an actor's acting abilities.

Thank you!
    Amy

Posted by Scooby2K at Wednesday, February 11 2009 02:34 PM

I think I speak for all former "Passions" fans when I say congralutations to Daphnee. I would like to know more about the Gannons, since being watching the "One Life" for almost three years now.

Posted by Amy_Soaps.com at Wednesday, February 11 2009 02:38 PM

Hi Scooby2K,

I added a profile for Hank today in the Cast List and will get one for Rachel soon as well

Have a great night!
    Amy

Posted by bigtimesoapfan at Thursday, February 12 2009 06:40 AM

Didn't like her charecter on Passions hopefully she'll be nice this time!

Posted by jumps at Thursday, February 12 2009 12:49 PM

I didn't think my comment was negative. All I did was ask if she could act because I have never seen her in anything.

Posted by jorie at Monday, February 16 2009 03:57 AM

I've never watched Passions,but I think seen her because I Remember the name so she must have been good for me to take note of her name. Daphnee does look like I imagined Rachel would look like.I wonder what her's & Todd's reaction will be when they meet again?