One Life To Live - NEWS ROOM

In our 'One Life To Live' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Robin's Auto-blog-raphy!

Wednesday, November 15 2006

Robin Strasser (ABC)
    Have you ever wanted to get up close and personal with your favorite star but just couldn't find the means to? Well, for all you Robin Strasser (Dorian Lord) fans out there, I'm about to tell you how!

Robin has started an Auto-blog-raphy, as she calls it, located at her Official website where the
    One Life to Live star openly discusses topics such as her passion for fundraising and charities, her life struggles, beauty secrets, plastic surgery and, yes, even sex!

The daytime, award-winning actress has several primetime television credits, such as Baby M, Glitz, Blind Faith, Lady Boss, Knots Landing, and Coach, along with guest-star appearances on Murphy Brown, Dear John, Murder She Wrote, China Beach, The Young Riders, Highway to Heaven, Civil Wars and Dharma and Greg.

Robin Strasser (ABC)
    Being a certified Level-One Kripalu Yoga teacher, Robin leads workshops on yoga as support for mid-life transition. She loves to hike, cook, and has renovated 18 houses and apartments. Sharing her home with her 15-pound Maltese, Robin has declared 'Scooter' to be her surrogate daughter.

Being a huge fan of Robin's myself, take it from me, you won't want to miss this chance at getting to know the woman behind Robin Strasser the star.

Visit her Auto-blog-raphy today!

Posted by toohappy at Wednesday, November 15 2006 01:15 PM

You go girl.. i like Dorian,sneaky and rich...

Posted by Luv-a-Lot at Wednesday, November 15 2006 05:38 PM

I live every day waiting for "One Life To Live"! What I hate the most is the way they drag scenes on for months! Never the less...I'm glad Nat will finally get her life back now that John is still alive. I'm glad Vincent is trying to make things right after he made the worse mistake he could have ever made. I hope everything goes well in sugery with John...Nat has been through enough. Please don't let things turn for the worse. I keep up really well and John will not be going any where. He has renewed his contract with more money to stay on the show. So..NO..John will not be going anywhere. Sometimes I wish she would just shut-up sometimes and she will see that things could get better. Todd always casues things to go wrong in his life...him and Blair are meant to be together. Their judgement in life has affected Starr growing up which has casued her to make wrong decision. Clint needs to kick Dorian to the curb and since her and Vickors are perfect for each other...she needs to leave town with him to LA. That would make everyones life easier. Rex and Adriana makes a good couple. She needs to focus on their relationship and not worry about Dorian. Dorian causes bad luck in her life all by her self. I'm glad Kevin and Kelly are working it out and moving to London...he caused that whole mess himself. He was the one who pushed Kelly into Dukes arms in the first place. Jessica, Antonio and Nash might as well do a threesome. They have too much going on in their life. I really don't think her and Antonio will stay married long. The only way I see it working out, is if Nash leaves town for good. The bond he has been making with Bre' will nearly be impossible now. I'm so, so, so tired of Jessica and Tess! I wish they wouldn't drag scenes on so long. A week or two is long enough.

Posted by my2labs at Thursday, November 16 2006 09:50 AM

Does anyone know if David is leaving the show? I like him and I think he's Asa's son?

Posted by Amy_Soaps.com at Thursday, November 16 2006 10:44 AM

Tuc Watkins (David) last air date is November 21.

Thanks for posting!
    Amy
    Soaps.com OLTL/Y&R writer

Posted by my2labs at Thursday, November 16 2006 11:07 AM

Thanks for letting me know that David/Tuc is leaving. Too bad. I've been liking David lately and was hoping he would be Asa's son and get back with Dorian. They made an odd couple but I kinda liked them together.

Posted by bjkm at Sunday, November 19 2006 10:22 AM

i have been watching this show for over thirty years, when did dorian get pregnant with adriana, and what happened to dorians two daughters, cassie and the other one who was in a mental hospital