One Life To Live - NEWS ROOM

In our 'One Life To Live' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

John McBain Is Alive!

Monday, November 13 2006

Michael Easton's come back! (ABC)
    We fell in love with him way back when he first arrived in Llanview as an undercover FBI agent, and throughout the years, One Life to Live's John McBain has been a fan favorite. Well, I can tell you first hand how upset and devastated the fans were when the recent, disastrous pile-up supposedly took the life of the sexy, mysterious and troubled man behind those beautiful blue eyes�

Now he's back! He's alive! And we're all dying to know how the residents of Llanview will react to the news that only Vincent Jones (Tobias Truvillion) holds privy to, especially a particular redhead, Natalie Vega (Melissa Archer) who John had finally decided to give his all to before that fateful night in Atlantic City!

Stay tuned, fans, as the thread to this story begins to unravel. And to Michael Easton� Thank you for staying with the show! One Life to Live wouldn't be the same without you!

John & Natalie working together� (Soaps.com)
    Ever been curious about the man behind the character of
    John McBainMichael Easton? Michael's many talents include being the writer/producer/director/editor of the award winning festival film "Daedalus is Dead," various screenplays including a bio-pic, "Monty", about the late actor Montgomery Clift, guest appearances on Ally McBeal, 413 Hope Street and Diagnosis Murder, to name a few. He is also a published poet.
    Eighteen Straight Whiskeys, a collection of poetry taken from his heart, was released in October 1997. I've read his poetry collection, fans, and it is awesome!

Michael enjoys acting, directing, writing, martial arts, gymnastics, and motorcycles, to which he often does his own stunts. Michael is currently awaiting the release of his first novel,
    "Soul Stealer." To learn more about Michael and his career, you can visit his website at
    Michael Easton.com.

Posted by Miss Tyeshia at Monday, November 13 2006 12:09 PM

I think it's wonderful that John is coming back. My main concern is Natalie. I hope her and John do what they wanted to do the most and thats to live with each other for the rest or their lives. I hope she don't fall for Vincent just because he told her John was alive. If that was to happen i'll never want to watch One life to Live again, as long Natalie is on the show with Vincent. Because John is way too sexy to get his heart borken again.

Posted by tripelhhh at Monday, November 13 2006 03:09 PM

Im so glad John is back. Please let John and Natalie Stay together. LET THEM BE HAPPY. THEY ARE THE REASON I EATVH ONE LIFE TO LIVE. IF THEY BREAK UP THE SOAP WONT BE THE SAME..

Posted by magie at Monday, November 13 2006 04:39 PM

I really am disappointed that Hugh Hughes didn't make it too.

Posted by Redbird at Monday, November 13 2006 05:43 PM

I would like to thank Michael Easton for staying with the show. It is a pleasure to watch One Life with you on it. I do hope they keep you and Natalie together, but don't make you two boring. Keep up the good work

Posted by cherrio at Monday, November 13 2006 07:37 PM

John need to be made well, so he and Natalie can get married. Natalie has already to many heart-breaks

Jean Harrelson

Posted by tripelhhh at Tuesday, November 14 2006 06:53 AM

I've been Watching one life to live for about 4 years Now I love it John & Natalie are the reason I keep watching, What I really want is to See them get MARIED. and have Kids Natalie has been through so Much. and John to He Just found His Father's Killer, Now Please let them be Happy. Dont let Natalie fall for Vincent. keep up the good Work. John & Nat.

Posted by tripelhhh at Tuesday, November 14 2006 07:55 AM

I have always love'd John on the Show, ever sins the first time I saw Him, and I really love Him with Natalie, everyone Vote for JOHN & NAT........

Posted by candiapples at Tuesday, November 14 2006 10:02 AM

Natalie has been through enough. It is time she is happy and time for her to know the truth about John.. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to Starr with Cole using drugs.. And we all know if he hurts her Todd will go off..

Posted by Betty Boop at Tuesday, November 14 2006 11:40 AM

i was very disapointed that Jessica married Antonio. Jessica belongs to Nash.

Posted by cynical bill at Tuesday, November 14 2006 01:20 PM

And in order to afford to pay Michael Easton they had to fire Hugh, Kevin and Kelly. As is, since the announcement that Easton re-signed his contract came before his "death" I found the whole death and funeral scenes a bit much, knowing he wasn't really dead. Couldn't they have at least held back the publicity so his "return" would have been a surprise?

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: