One Life To Live - NEWS ROOM

In our 'One Life To Live' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Behind The Scenes Video: Final One Life To Live Cast Photo.

Friday, January 13 2012

Coming together as one.

Llanview actors came together for the final "One Life To Live" cast photo. Watch this behind the scenes video right here on Soaps.com…

If you haven't already read Amy's One Life To Live Weekly Blog.

Please Note: Our "One Life To Live" section will remain open after the show airs its final episode on Friday. We'll still be here delivering news on the actors, Llanview fan fiction and various articles about the show.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan, and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "One Life To Live," all the other soap operas, "Dirty Soap," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Vampire Diaries" and "Venice The Series!"

- Amy Mistretta

Posted by chico1962 at Friday, January 13 2012 02:30 PM

I LOVE THIS PICTURE. Does anyone know where I can get it?

Posted by piqueroi at Friday, January 13 2012 02:39 PM

So nice to see the cast and crew together for the very last time!

Posted by jumps at Friday, January 13 2012 04:01 PM

Bet the got tired of smiling! LOL!

But watching this made me realize that we did not see Renee in the final shows.

Posted by tubbs2002 at Friday, January 13 2012 05:13 PM

Wonderful cast and crew and a great picture. Everyone will be missed so much. Thanks for the memories.

Posted by lucetta at Friday, January 13 2012 08:44 PM

The end of an era :-( I'm feeling so sad and feel like I lost my family. Great last show was wonderful, professional actors.

Posted by love a soaplady at Saturday, January 14 2012 09:04 AM

This show I will always love.I will continue to hope that somebody listen to the fans and bring them back.I'll keep waiting and hoping.

Posted by night worker at Saturday, January 14 2012 10:28 AM

i cried just watching all of them take the final pictures together, so sad!!

Posted by eglassman11 at Sunday, January 15 2012 06:59 AM

No Vimal? I saw Renee was there, but she did not appear in the final week of One Life to Live!!!

Posted by RubyCa at Sunday, January 15 2012 08:45 PM

I enjoyed this OLTL. Glad some actors continuing on GH.
    Who is that sitting on the coach between natalie and roxy?

Posted by RubyCa at Sunday, January 15 2012 08:48 PM

oops..i mean who is that sitting on (couch) between natalie and roxy.