One Life To Live - NEWS ROOM

In our 'One Life To Live' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Final Weekly Spoiler Video: Goodbye One Life To Live.

Monday, January 09 2012

"We came to say goodbye."

As the final episodes tick down, everyone in Llanview prepares to say goodbye. Watch the very last "One Life To Live" weekly spoiler video on Soaps.com.

Not to worry readers, our "One Life To Live" section will remain open, and I'll still be here delivering news on the actors, Llanview fan fiction and various articles about the show.

If you miss an episode read our One Life To Live Daily Recaps.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan, and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "One Life To Live," all the other soap operas, "Dirty Soap," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Vampire Diaries" and "Venice The Series!"

- Amy Mistretta

Posted by Blesseddiva at Monday, January 09 2012 12:50 PM

I thought Trevor St. John was going to be back for the end. No?

Posted by Cherryberry at Monday, January 09 2012 12:53 PM

Thank you so much for keeping this site open, I love reading the Cast List for old episodes when I was MIA. Maybe we can do as good as the site for AMC, I check the site on Fridays, gives me reading for the entire weekend.

Posted by bigray at Monday, January 09 2012 01:12 PM

I AM SO SAD THAT ALL IS LEVEING ME AM MISS EVERYBODY ON ONE LIFE TO LIVE KEEP ME POST ON EVERYBODY

Posted by Amy_Soaps.com at Monday, January 09 2012 01:14 PM

No Blesseddiva, Trevor told me he wouldn't be back...

Cherryberry and bigray - We'll still be here to keep the show alive

Posted by jumps at Monday, January 09 2012 02:49 PM

Tearing up at just this little bit.

Posted by jumps at Monday, January 09 2012 02:50 PM

LOVE this site and thanks for keeping it open after OLTL is gone.

Posted by maja at Monday, January 09 2012 03:16 PM

This how doesn't deserve to be cancelled!!

Posted by maddog90210 at Monday, January 09 2012 03:59 PM

Wow this video is heartbreaking I have so much to say. Look like Starr ended her relationship with James and take Hope with her to be with Cole to see Cole's Parent.

Why Todd is still standing and where Tomas hope they didnt write him off and act like we all forgot about him.

Clint and Jessy is glad they r Father and Daughter after all and hate when Ford is really gone

I really blame ABC, The Chew, and Relovtion for having this show and All my children cancel

Posted by lucetta at Monday, January 09 2012 04:40 PM

I'm beginning to feel like I am developing feelings of loss.

Posted by tubbs2002 at Monday, January 09 2012 05:07 PM

Watching this video brought tears to my eyes. I just want to say I have watched this show from the beginning not every day but enough to really be involved. It is so sad that ABC just decided that soap operas were not worth anything anymore but all of the fans do not believe that is so. So far The Chew puts me to sleep waiting for One Life to Live to come on and after this week, no need to even turn on the TV. Wish we could do something to have them rethink this stupid decision. I feel really bad for the actors and crew that lost their jobs over this decision.