One Life To Live - NEWS ROOM

In our 'One Life To Live' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Renee On The View!

Monday, October 09 2006

Renee Goldsberry (ABC)
    Ever wonder who is going to fill that fifth chair on the ABC show The View? Well, it seems One Life to Live's Renee Goldsberry wouldn't have a problem doing so.

A few months back, Renee was the first woman who was called to guest sit-in for Jones Reynolds after she up and left the show. Since then, Renee has expressed numerous times that she would love to take a permanent seat in that fifth chair. Seeing as the set of The View is only down the street from where One Life to Live is taped, it would work right into Renee's schedule: The View in the morning and One Life to Live in the afternoon.

With one seat remaining open, Renee knows there are a ton of women out there who they're considering for the job, but she's also remarked that if she were to get the call she'd be sitting right up there with the gals from the show in a heartbeat!

Good luck, Renee! We at Soaps.com wish you the best!

To learn more about Renee and her career, you can visit her at Renee Goldsberry.com.

Posted by bopp2 at Monday, October 09 2006 11:27 AM

The view would be great with her Tell barbara the fans say YES

Posted by jnrsparrow at Monday, October 09 2006 01:53 PM

As long as Renee keeps her job on OLTL, I say YAHOO! That would definately entice me to watch the View again. I haven't been able to watch since Lisa and Merideth left.

Posted by Sophia Rose at Monday, October 09 2006 05:30 PM

I saw Renee as a guest host and she did a wonderful job. I wish her the best.

Posted by babygurl2 at Monday, October 09 2006 07:56 PM

good luck

Posted by lillypaddone at Tuesday, October 10 2006 08:24 AM

I REALLY LOVE HER CHARACTER.I WILL BE SAD TO SEE HER GO.BUT I WISH HER LUCK IN WHAT EVER SHE CHOOSES TO WITH HER LIFE.

Posted by Amy_Soaps.com at Tuesday, October 10 2006 08:51 AM

She's not leaving OLTL

As a reminder, please do not post in all caps. It's hard on the eyes.

Amy
    Moderator

Posted by Zion at Tuesday, October 10 2006 11:06 AM

As long as she don't leave OLTL then that's fine , cause that's I knew her from and love her and her caracter so much.
    Good luck.

Posted by zoniemommy at Tuesday, October 10 2006 11:45 AM

I would definately watch the View then. Now that Rosie is on if Renee joins I'll be Tivo-ing that.

Posted by Rubytoosday at Thursday, October 19 2006 01:30 PM

Well I am a big fan of hers on One life to live and I do watch the view every day in the morning I would to see her there. I am hoping for the best for her. GOOD LUCK!

Posted by horkie1 at Sunday, October 22 2006 04:22 PM

I think it would be a wonderful idea. She would definitely be an asset to the View, but I hope she does not consider leaving One Life - she would be missed far too much.