One Life To Live - NEWS ROOM

In our 'One Life To Live' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

One Life To Live: Lenny Platt's Contract Status.

Tuesday, October 26 2010

Lenny Platt (ABC)
    Keeping Lenny around.

We have some great news for fans who love seeing Nate Salinger in Llanview. An ABC Rep has confirmed to Soaps.com that One Life to Live actor Lenny Platt has just been put on contract! Lenny first appeared on the show in April 2010 as a recurring character.

Soaps.com congratulates Lenny on his new status! We can't wait to see how his upcoming storyline will unfold, given that he's one third of the current Ford Brothers triangle who's about to receive a very unexpected visit from their father. For more on that visit One Life To Live Casts John Wesley Shipp As Eddie Ford.

We invite you to join Soaps.com on Twitter @soapoperafan and "like" Soaps.com on Facebook to dish on One Life to Live, all the other soap operas, Glee, Grey’s Anatomy and Vampire Diaries!

Posted by gulla at Tuesday, October 26 2010 10:32 AM

thank u good news i so love nate he my main fav...

Posted by tomsmo at Tuesday, October 26 2010 12:23 PM

I am not huge fan, but yea I guess if Matthew going heel then I guess they need Nate for this

Posted by jumps at Tuesday, October 26 2010 12:42 PM

I wish he wasn't a Ford brother because, IMO, he looks older than the guy playing his OLDER brother, James.

Posted by lbeautyflye at Tuesday, October 26 2010 01:04 PM

i am happy that nate is sticking around, i like the ford boys, they had something good to the canvas.hope they all stay around for a long long time.

Posted by tubbs2002 at Tuesday, October 26 2010 02:06 PM

My comment is that they don't renew Cole's contract, but put his actor on contract. What is up with that. I think the writer's have totally destroyed the young couples on this show so they have to bring more young people so they can ruin their lives also. No longer do we have Langston and Markko now we don't have Cole and Starr. Way to go writers.

Posted by jorie at Tuesday, October 26 2010 04:14 PM

Love the Fords I'm glad Cole&Markko are leaving.I was hopeing Lenny would get a contract,Congrates Lenny!

Posted by brax at Wednesday, October 27 2010 11:35 AM

Happy for the actor, but I really don't like Nate.
    1. Nate seems creepy- possibly because the actor looks too old to play a teenager.
    2. They're destroying Matthew's character for a newcomer simply because Matthew is rich- this never mattered before.
    3. The character is extremely bland- but that's better than the alternative see 4.
    4. He has made Dani into a whimpering little girl instead of the strong character she was before she "discovered" boys - this is the same problem that happened to Starr with Cole, but at least Nate is boring and not a passive aggressive jerk like Cole always was.
    5. Nate serves no real purpose other than to stand around and look confused.

Posted by mrfraser at Wednesday, October 27 2010 01:37 PM

I do not mind Nate being around, now Cole...I do...he has too many anger issues...when he gets that look in his eye, watch out...he gets into too many fights and I think he hits before he thinks....Marty should help him with that, but then too, she has anger issues.

Posted by HelloKiTTiE at Wednesday, October 27 2010 01:56 PM

YAY! Im super happy Nate will be staying around longer! He's such a sweet guy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how the Ford brothers turned out to be good guys! Futhermore thank goodness Cole is leaving I can't wait for his last episode!!

Posted by Soapyfan619 at Thursday, October 28 2010 04:53 AM

@tubbs2002. Before you jump to conclusions, you should know that Brandon Buddy (Cole) chose NOT to renew his contract HIMSELF. He wants to spend time with his family in Texas and then head to LA for Pilot Season