List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Is Marty Playing Spencer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Marty Playing Spencer?

Started by Jaclyn at 2006/12/04 11:53PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 01:07PM, Views: 369, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/04 11:53PM
    Is Marty Playing Spencer?
    Jaclyn

I think even though Marty hates Todd with a passion she was playing Spencer for information. I think she is trying to get Spencer to think she is on his side, and he will tell her things. I think that Marty is trying to find out where Todds son is and what Spencer did. I think Todd and Marty came to the agreement that he wouldn't do anything to her son if she would help him out. That is why she was down at Spencer's cell today after the trail, trying to convince him that she is with him because of what Todd did to her years ago.

#2   2006/12/05 08:26AM
    Re: Is Marty Playing Spencer?
    Qua--

Could be, you definitely do have some strng valid points that I agree with

#3   2006/12/05 11:25AM
    Darkfairiesi...

I don't think that Marty is playing Spencer to help find his son because Tommy is his son and I don't think Spencer knows that or Rex is wrong and that could be a good thing not to hurt Marcie and Micheal. For yeah Marty is not Todd best friend. I mean what I know is Todd rape her and I don't think that she got over it or even forgave Todd and Blair is so mean to Marty and I wonder why. For she said this is headache is Marcie. I think she has her own ulterior motive in mind for playing Spencer. Maybe she is trying to play Todd for Micheal for she knows something else that Spencer has done and wants to know the real truth from Spencer. But if Marty is playing Spencer for Todd sake I think it is about amends not on her part but she is responsible for Cole and this will give Todd a reason not to hate Cole or to make up what Cole did to Starr.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 11:27AM
    #4   2006/12/05 01:07PM
    chrishntr

I can't see Marty playing Spencer, but yet I don't think she is doing this to get back at Todd either. Honestly, Marty is out of her league if she's playing Spencer, because he'll chew her up and spit her out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list