List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: This is wrong

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This is wrong

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/01 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 11:04AM, Views: 429, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 12:34PM
    This is wrong
    Darkfairiesi...

on so many levels. For on the show for someone else happiness is someone misery. Because they find out John was in the bed and not Hughes then what about everyone who loves him who ever got to said goodbye. I feel bad for Spencer. They keep saying that Hugh is Spencer son and then he has a nervous breakdown. For it doesn't matter what he did or how many lives he can destory for he didn't deserve to lose his son and Hugh didn't deserve to die because of something that Spencer did. Either does Paige deserve to lose her son after she was so excited about him waking up. That was a big disappointment and I don't care what anyone has done or how much they had hurt me I wouldn't wish losing a love one against anyone because I saw first hand from my aunt who lost her daughter. I was sad then and I couldn't keep but cry. For I think that tragedy is you either have people with you who you can talk to or you don't. And the way I see it Spencer had a hard life I mean he is alone in prison and he was hurting when he had that nervous breakdown in court today.

#2   2006/12/04 05:52PM
    Re: This is wrong
    msbobbie50

I agree with what U said,but Spencer is FAKING. They said that he'llbe on the loose for awhile to create HAVOC. Just wait and see.

#3   2006/12/05 08:27AM
    Qua--

Angst

and also for their sweeps It didn't make for great TV if you knew who was in the bed from jump

#4   2006/12/05 11:04AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote msbobbie50: I agree with what U said,but Spencer is FAKING. They said that he'llbe on the loose for awhile to create HAVOC. Just wait and see.

I actually saw that after Bo told Spencer is Hugh has die but the way he was talking about I mean stealing Todd baby. If I can't have my son then you can't have your son. For I do think that is a awesome strategies to avoid trial so he won't get convicted. But there got to be something wrong with him for his behavior is not normal even if he was faking it. I mean all I keep hearing is getting justified people hate him. And qua whatever they are planning for they have to be really twisted in order to come up with that. And besides that still doesn't mean that Paige and everyone else who love Hugh had to suffer. But that is why they call it a tragedy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list