List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Missed message board

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Missed message board

Started by katrina woodroffe at 2006/12/01 03:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 08:15AM, Views: 365, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 03:58AM
    Missed message board
    katrina wood...

It has been awhile since i have watched one life to live or been on the message board because of work and morning sickness( yes I am 3 months pregnant). I have read the wonderful news that John is back but can somebody fill me in about what else is going on.

#2   2006/12/01 06:22AM
    Re: Missed message board
    Amy Mistretta

Welcome back and congrats on your news!!!

Well, a lot's been going on...

Spencer is waiting for his verdict.

Hugh is dead.

Todd's baby is really little Tommy.

Antonio and Jessica got married.

Lots and lots of stuff LOL. You can catch up by reading my recaps in the Daily Update section if you'd like

Take care,
    Amy

#3   2006/12/01 07:26AM
    Meymisfit

Whatever happened to the November sweeps? So what John is alive. So what Rex found out Tommy is Todd's. So what Cole is Marty's son.So what Hugh is dead.Kevin left town and Kelly is leaving soon too.Spencer is not a Buchanan. Antonia and Jessica got married.These weren't exciting and nothing got resolved.This was the biggest let down ever.The whole idea behind it being a sweeps month,I thought,is you start out the month on a cliffhanger and you resolve it by the end. Not this time! The writers failed us! Well,there is always February.

#4   2006/12/01 08:15AM
    tripelhhh

Quote Meymisfit: Whatever happened to the November sweeps? So what John is alive. So what Rex found out Tommy is Todd's. So what Cole is Marty's son.So what Hugh is dead.Kevin left town and Kelly is leaving soon too.Spencer is not a Buchanan. Antonia and Jessica got married.These weren't exciting and nothing got resolved.This was the biggest let down ever.The whole idea behind it being a sweeps month,I thought,is you start out the month on a cliffhanger and you resolve it by the end. Not this time! The writers failed us! Well,there is always February.

I Hope in February John and Natalie get MARIED,

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list