List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Loved todays show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loved todays show

Started by Loralie at 2006/11/30 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 07:01AM, Views: 385, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/30 01:42PM
    Loved todays show
    Loralie

John telling Natalie he loved her
    wow
    I felt for Hughs friends and I didnt feel sorry for Spencer but because Hugh died and Paige
    But Im glad that John is alive
    I wish that they would have Rex being Paiges son

#2   2006/11/30 01:52PM
    Re: Loved todays show
    Amy Mistretta

"I love you..."... Have we not waited long enough to hear that! I'm so happy for John & Nat

Thanks for your post!
    Amy

#3   2006/11/30 04:19PM
    chrishntr

I loved the Viki/Todd scenes, it was about time we got brother and sister together.

It was a great day for John/Natalie fans. Their scenes were very tender.

#4   2006/11/30 09:23PM
    lovelyone

John telling Natalie that he loves her did nothing for me. Just wait and see the chemistry that will be displayed when Evangline go and visit John.

#5   2006/12/01 06:54AM
    Meymisfit

Quote lovelyone: John telling Natalie that he loves her did nothing for me. Just wait and see the chemistry that will be displayed when Evangline go and visit John.

I totally agree!Also,why is Evangeline with Christian? He is a bum! He has no money and no job,but she loves him.She is an accomplished talented woman-who needs a dose of reality.The writers turned her into a marshmallow.What happened to the strong opinionated woman who took nobody's stuff? I am SO SICK of her "FLUFF" scenes with anybody and everybody! I want the "real" Evangeline back!!

#6   2006/12/01 07:01AM
    Meymisfit

I absolutely absolutely loved the scenes with Viki and Todd.The actors are so realistic as brother and sister.You could feel the love between them.No matter what Todd has done he can always rely on Viki to stand by and be there for him. I personally fast forwarded thru the extremely boring scenes of John,Natalie and Michael. I felt terrible for Paige,Kelly and even for Spencer. Also,why are they playing Starr as a dumb girl? If it wasn't for Langston I wouldn't have watched their scenes at all.I realize it has been a while since I was 15,but I would hope I wouldn't have forgiven a guy who could have raped me.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list